TUNER PHONO TAPE MD
AUX-2 TAPE MD
• Turn off components.
• Connect the power cord last.
• Connect everything securely. Loose connections can lead to
• To prevent damage to cords, connect and disconnect by holding
the plug, not the cord.
• Make sure that you connect the white PIN-plug to the left (L-
white) jack and the red PIN-plug to the right (R-red) jack.
Power cord and plug
Left (White) and Right (Red)
Connect the Left and Right PIN-plugs of the
turntable’s output cord to your amplifier’s PHONO
Connect the ground wire of the turntable to your
amplifier’s SIGNAL GND (Ground) terminal securely.
After all connections have been made.
• Connect the turntable’s power cord to the AC OUTLET
of your stereo amplifier, optional audio timer or directly
to a household AC outlet.
• If the platter starts rotating when the power cord is
connected, press the STOP button once.