Platter is not turning.
• Power cord is not connected properly. Check the power cord
• The drive belt is not fitted to pulley. Check the drive belt.
• The output cords are not connected properly. Connect them
securely to your amplifier’s PHONO or AUX jacks.
• The input selector on your amplifier is not set to PHONO or AUX.
Set to PHONO or AUX.
• Dirty stylus or record. Clean both the stylus and record before
• Worn out stylus or record. Replace stylus or record.
• The turntable is too close to the speaker system. Move it away
from the speaker system.
• The turntable is placed in an unstable location. Place it on a flat and
• The playback volume is too high. Turn down the volume control of
• The ground wire is not connected to the SIGNAL GND (Ground)
terminal of your amplifier. Connect it to the SIGNAL GND (Ground)
The tone arm will not move when pressing the START button.
• The tone arm is locked to the tone arm rest. Remove the tone arm
lock before playback.
Should a problem persist, write down the model and serial number
and all pertinent data regarding warranty coverage as well as clear
description of the existing trouble. Then contact your nearest
authorized DENON service station.
Drive system: Belt drive
Motor: DC servo motor
Speed: 33-1/3 and 45 rpm
Wow & flutter: 0.15% WRMS
Tone arm: Dynamic balanced type
Effective arm length: 195 mm
adjustment range: 3.5 g (fixed)
Output voltage: 2.5 mV
Optimal stylus pressure: 3.5 g
Power supply: AC 120 V, 60 Hz (U.S.A. & Canada)
AC 230 V, 50 Hz (Europe)
Power consumption: 2 W
Dimensions: 360 (W) x 97 (H) x 357 (D) mm
14-3/16(W) x 3-13/16(H) x 14-1/16(D) in
Mass: 2.8 kg (6.2 lbs)
For improvement purposes, specifications and design are subject to change without notice.