Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English)
- Specification Sheet - (English)
- Spec Sheet (web) - (English)
- Brochure - (English)
- Service Manual - (English)
Owner's Manual Multi-Fire Xd 25-Inch Electric Firebox for Dimplex PF2325HL
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Welcome & Congratulations
- IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
- Fireplace Installation
- Replacement Parts
- This firebox operates with Comfort$averTM technology, which automatically adjusts the fan speed and heater wattage to safely and precisely match the requirements of the room based on the thermostat setting. The heater operates such that once the room reaches the set point, the fan and heater will continuously run at a low level, to maintain the desired room temperature. If the temperature in the room rises significantly, i.e. sun coming through a window or a central furnace turns on, the heater and fan will turn off and periodically turn back on to circulate the air around the unit, until the room temperature drops and requires the heater to be constantly on again.
- NOTE: The unit is designed so that the fan will run continuously while the heater is on.
- NOTE: The element retains heat after shutdown, there is a built in cool down period of 1 minute before the fan shuts off completely.
- The fireplace can be operated by a simple "wave" in-front of the unit. By waving your hand vertically approximately 4 in. (102 mm) in-front of the gWaveTM sensor in the upper right hand corner of the unit, the unit and different control functions can be activated. This is also indicated by the LED light turning green.
- There is a Gesture On/Off button located below the LED pilot light which can be used to turn this feature On or Off (a more detailed description is located below with the individual feature options). It is recommended that a straightened paperclip be used to press the button through the small hole. When the gWaveTM controls are turned off, the green light will flash 4 times before turning off and it will remain solid green when the gWaveTM controls are active
- The front glass is cleaned in the factory during the assembly operation. During shipment, installation, handling, etc., the front glass may collect dust particles, these can be removed by dusting lightly with a clean dry cloth.
- To remove fingerprints or other marks, the glass can be cleaned with a damp cloth. The glass should be completely dried with a lint free cloth to prevent water spots. To prevent scratching, do not use abrasive cleaners or spray liquids on the glass surface.
Fireplace Surface Cleaning
- To remove fingerprints or other marks, the exterior finish can be cleaned with a damp cloth with a mild detergent. The surface should be completely dried with a lint free cloth to prevent water spots.
- Except for installation and cleaning described in this manual, an authorized service representative should perform any other servicing
Newest Added: PF3033HL PF3033HG DFR2551G PF2325CG DFR2651L
Also, These documents are for others Dimplex models: PF2325, PF3033
Tags: Dimplex SP16E