Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
User manual Air Fryer for AmazonBasics DF7003-UL
- This product is intended for preparing foods that require a high cooking temperature and would otherwise require deep-frying. The product is intended only for preparing foods.
- This product is intended for household use only. It is not intended for commercial use.
- This product is intended to be used in dry indoor areas only.
- No liability will be accepted for damages resulting from improper use or non-compliance with these instructions.
Before First Use
- Check the product for transport damages.
- Remove all the packing materials.
- Clean the product before first use.
Connecting to a power source
- Pull out the power cord to its full length from the cord storage tube at the back of the product.
- Connect the plug to a socket-outlet.
- After use, unplug and stow the power cord in the cord storage tube.
Prepare for frying
- Hold the handle and pull out the pan (1).
- Fill the basket (D) with the food of choice.
- NOTICE Do not fill the basket (D) beyond the MAX marking. This may affect the quality of the cooking process.
- Place the pan (1) back into the product. The pan (1) clicks into place.
Adjusting the time
NOTICE Use the cooking time hints (A) or the cooking chart to estimate cooking time.
NOTICE If the pan (I) is cold, preheat the product for 5 minutes.
- Adjust the cooking time anytime by turning the time knob (K) (5 minutes - 30 minutes).
- To keep the product on with no timer, turn the time knob (K) to the "STAY ON" position.
- The POWER indicator (J) lights up red when the product is on.
- After setting the time, the product starts heating up. The READY indicator (L) lights up green when the product has reached the desired temperature.
- NOTICE It is normal for the READY indicator (L) to turn on and off during the cooking process.
- Halfway through the cooking time, hold the handle and pull out the pan (1).
- NOTICE The heating function of the product automatically stops when the pan (I) is taken out from the product. The cooking timer continues to run even when the heating function is off. Heating resumes when the pan (1) is placed back into the product.
- Place the pan (1) on a heat-proof surface.
Newest Added: 50-20KHz RVST2168 MW-PGH-001 GS-114B-FPW-BLK HDPE
Tags: Amazon Basics Multi Function, Amazon Basics Electronic Door Lock, Amazon Basics Electronic Deadbolt Door Lock, Amazon Basics Coffee Maker