Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
Safety and Reference
LG OLED TV
Please read this manual carefully before operating your set and retain it for future reference.
OLED55E9PUA/ OLED55C9PUA/ OLED55C9AUA/ OLED55B9PUA/ OLED55B9PUB/ OLED65E9PUA/ OLED65E9AUA/ OLED65C9PUA/ OLED65C9AUA/ OLED65B9PUA/ OLED65B9PUB/ OLED77C9PUB/ OLED77C9AUB/ OLED77B9PUA
Important Information for Preventing Image Retention
OLED is a self-emissive technology, which brings many significant benefits to image quality and performance. As with any self-emitting display, it is possible for users of OLED TVs to experience temporary image retention under certain conditions, such as when displaying a static image on the screen for a long time. LG OLED TVs incorporate dedicated functions that protect the screen from possible image retention.
If a static image persists on screen, screen brightness is automatically reduced in specific areas of, or across the entire screen. Once the static image disappears, screen brightness will automatically return to its prior setting. This is not a product malfunction.
Examples of Images that may Cause Image Retention
- Still images or fixed images containing certain information that are displayed uninterrupted on the screen, such as channel numbers, station logos, program titles, news or movie subtitles, and headlines.
- Fixed menu or icons for video game consoles or broadcasting set-top boxes.
- Black bars shown on the left, right, top, or bottom of the screen, such as in images with a 4:3 or 21:9 ratio.
Recommended Measures for Preventing Image Retention
- Avoid watching a video displaying an image as listed above for extended periods of time.
- Adjust your TV settings as below when turning on a video exhibiting an image as listed above for extended periods of time.
- [Picture] → [Picture Mode Settings] → [Picture Mode] → [APS]
- [Picture] → [Picture Mode Settings] → [OLED LIGHT] → Adjust to lower value
- [Picture] → [Additional Settings] → [OLED Panel Settings] → [L
Newest Added: LFXS30766D OLED65C7P 32LK540BPUA 43UK6500AUA OLED55E8PUA
Tags: LG Oled C9, USERS MANUAL LG OLED77C9PUB 4K SMART, BASIC USER MANUAL FOR LG OLED77C9PUB TV, USER MANUAL: LG OLED77C9PUB SMART, USER GUIDE FOR LG OLED77C9PUB SMART TV, USER MANUAL LG OLED77C9PUB 4K SMART TV, Lg Oled C9 65