Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch - Holland, Estonian, Hungarian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Turkish)
- Tefal DO826 Double Force Food Processor Specifications Sheet - (English)
Depending on model
- The accessories that come with this product may be different, depending on the model.
- The accessories that come with the model you have purchased are displayed on the packaging.
- You can obtain the other accessories listed in this specification from your usual retailer or from an approved service centre.
- WARNING: The safety instructions booklet is included in the packaging. Please read it carefully before using your new appliance. Keep it in a safe place for future reference.
- Your appliance is fitted with a safety mechanism to prevent overheating (depending on the model).
- In the event of overheating, your appliance will stop working. Unplug it and leave it to cool down for approximately 20 minutes, then plug it in again and continue to use it.
- If your appliance still does not work, check:
- that the appliance is plugged in
- the accessory fitted is correctly locked in position
- the lid is fully closed
- whether the safety overheat mechanism has not operated (see above). If yes, unplug your appliance and let it cool down for 20 minutes.
- If your appliance still does not work? Take it to an approved service centre (see the list in the Service booklet).
Newest Added: VS4003 GV8962 FR8040 GV6720 GV9080
Tags: Tefal Gv9080