- Owner Manual ( English, French, Spanish ) - 320.64 KB - pdf
- energy-guide-W10398590-RevA.pdf ( English )
- warranty-W10255114-W.pdf ( English )
- Installation Instructions ( English )
- IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS.
- SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
- INSTRUCCIONES IMPORTANTES DE SEGURIDAD.
NATURAL CONVECTION BAKING
NOTE: For best results, when baking or cooking, always preheat the oven for at least 10 minutes at the desired temperature setting.
- Set temperature selector knob to the desired temperature.
- Turn FUNCTION selector knob to BAKE.
- Turn TIMER selector knob to 10 and then turn back or forward to desired baking time, including preheat time. (Select STAY ON to bake longer than 30 minutes or to control cooking time yourself.)
- The power indicator light comes on and remains on during the entire baking time.
- The heating elements will cycle on and off to maintain even heat distribution.
- Once oven has preheated, open oven door and insert food. Close oven door.
NOTE: Use a metal, glass or ceramic baking dish placed on the slide rack
- If using the oven timer, there will be an audible signal once the baking cycle is complete. The oven turns off and the light goes out. If not using the oven timer, turn the oven to once cooking cycle is complete.
- Open the oven door. Using oven mitts or pot holders, slide the rack out to remove the cooked food.
- Unplug appliance when not in use.
Newest Added: ICR16X TR1478BD-T2 D3500 TO3215SS F67E-T
Tags: Black+Decker Ovens Use Manual, Black Decker User Manual To3215ss, Black+Decker TR4900ssD, BLACK + DECKER OVEN, BLACK+DECKER BDT30WTB, BLACK+DECKER EM031MB11, Black Decker