Refrigerator user manual
CRITICAL USAGE WARNINGS
• Do not touch the power plug with wet hands.
- This may result in an electric shock.
• Do not store articles on the top of the appliance.
- When you open or close the door, the articles may fall and cause a personal injury and/or material damage.
• Do not put items filled with water on the refrigerator.
- If spilled, there is a risk of fire or electric shock.
• Do not touch the inside walls of the freezer or products stored in the freezer with wet hands.
- This may cause frostbite.
• Do not use or place any substances sensitive to temperature such as flammable sprays, flammable objects, dry ice, medicine, or chemicals near the refrigerator.
• Do not keep volatile or flammable objects or substances (benzene, thinner, propane gas, alcohol, ether, LP gas and other such products etc.) in the refrigerator.
- This refrigerator is for storing food only.
- This may result in a fire or an explosion.
• Do not store pharmaceuticals products, scientifiic materials or temperature-sensitive products in the refrigerator.
- Products that require strict temperature controls must not be stored in the refrigerator.
• Do not place or use electrical appliance inside the refrigerator/freezer, unless they are of a type recommended by the manufacturer.
• If the refrigerator emits a burning smell or smoke, unplug the refrigerator immediately and contact your Samsung Electronics service center.
• If dust or water inundates the refrigerator, pull out the power plug and contact Samsung Electronics service.
- Otherwise there is a risk of fire.
• If a gas leak is detected, avoid any naked flames or potential sources of ignition and air the room in which the appliance is standing for several minutes.
• Do not use mechanical devices or any other means to accelerate the defrosting process, other than those recommended by the manufacturer.
• Do not damage the refrigerant circuit.
• Do not spra
Newest Added: RF28HMEDBSR/AA DW60M9990AP/AA DW80M9990US/AA DW80N3030US/AA DW80K5050UB/AA