Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
RB33R* / RB36R * / RB38R* / RB41R*
Setting up your Refrigerator
1. Place the refrigerator in an appropriate location with reasonable clearance between the wall and the refrigerator. Refer to installation instructions in this manual.
2. Before using the refrigerator please remove the shelf corner covers shown on below figure. (The Foam-PE are used to secure your refrigerator during transportation).
3. Once the refrigerator is plugged in, make sure the interior light comes on when you open the doors.
4. Set the temperature control to the coldest temperature and wait for an hour. The freezer should get slightly chilled and the motor should run smoothly.
5. After powering the refrigerator, it will take a few hours to reach the appropriate temperature.
6. Once the refrigerator temperature is sufficiently cool, you can store food and drink in the refrigerator.
After powering the refrigerator, the alarm will sound. Press Freezer or Fridge button.
Operating your Refrigerator
01. Fridge / Vacation (3 sec)
To adjust the fridge temperature, press Fridge to select the corresponding temperature.
You can change the temperature between 1 °C and 7 °C.
Power Cool speeds up the cooling process at maximum fan speed. The fridge keeps running at full speed for two and a half hours and then returns to the previous temperature.
• To activate Power Cool, select temperature 1 °C, and then press Fridge to select Power Cool. The corresponding indicator ( ) lights up, and the refrigerator will speed up the cooling process for you.
• To deactivate Power Cool, press Fridge again. Then, the temperature of the fridge will be set back to 7 °C.
NOTE Using Power Cool increases power consumption. Make sure you turn it off and return to the previous temperature if you don’t intend to use it.
SEUK Free Standing Appliance
Newest Added: F-AR18FSSSCWK1 HT-H7750WM WA10J8700GW UA50JU6400 UA75NU8000
Safety information 3
What you need to know about the safety instructions 3 Important safety symbols and precautions: 4 Important saf
Tags: Samsung French Door Refrigerator With Bottom Freezer, Samsung Twin Cooling Plus, Samsung Remove Freezer Door, User Manual For Samsung Twin Cooling Plus Refrigerator, Samsung Twin Cooling Plus Manual, Samsung Twin Door, Samsung Twin Cooling Plus French