User manual Washer
Samsung Models WF45M5500A * / WF45M5100A *
Keep the washer clean to prevent its performance from deteriorating and to preserve it throughout its life cycle.
WARNING Control board, heat sink, motor, inlet valve and pump are intentionally not grounded and may present a risk of electric shock only during servicing.
Perform this cycle regularly to clean the drum and to remove bacteria from it.
1. Make sure the drum is empty.
2. Press POWER to turn on the washer.
3. Press Self Clean+.
4. Press START/PAUSE.
- The water temperature for Self Clean+ is set to Extra Hot, which cannot be changed. (only for WF45M5500A* model)
- The water temperature for Self Clean+ is set to Hot, which cannot be changed. (only for WF45M5100A* model)
Do not use any cleaning agents. Do not add detergent or bleach. Chemical residue in the drum degrades the cleaning performance.
Self Clean+ reminder ( )
• The Self Clean+ reminder appears on the main screen once every 40 washes. It is advisable to perform the Self Clean+ regularly.
• If you do not run the cycle within 1 hour when the Self Clean+ reminder appears, the reminder turns off automatically.
• When you first see this reminder, you can ignore the reminder for 6 consecutive washes. From the 7th wash, the reminder no longer appears. However, it appears again on the second 40th wash.
The Smart Care function helps you diagnose and troubleshoot your washer if it has a problem. To enable this function, you must first download the Samsung Smart Washer app from the Play Store or the Apple Store, and install it on a mobile device that has a camera. The Smart Washer Smart Care function has been optimized for: Galaxy and iPhone series devices. (It is not supported by some models.)
As the washer operates, it runs it’s self-diagnosis function in the background. If it senses a problem, it displays an information code on the display which you can scan using the apps Smart Care function. T
Newest Added: ME21K7010DS/A2 DW80K5050UB/AA DW80M2020US/AA DW80K5050US/AA W80K7050US/AA