Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
Owner' manual Safety and Reference OLED TV* LG OLED65C8AUA
Cannot control the TV with the remote control.
- Check if anything such as tape has been placed over the receiver.
- Check if there is any obstacle between the product and the remote control.
- Replace the batteries with new fresh ones.
No image display and no sound is produced.
- Check if the product is turned on.
- Check if the power cord is connected to a wall outlet.
- Check if there is a problem in the wall outlet by connecting other products.
The TV turns off suddenly.
- Check the power control settings. The power supply may be interrupted.
- Check if the Sleep Timer / Timer Power Off feature is activated in the Timers settings.
- If there is no signal while the TV is on, the TV will turn off automatically after 15 minutes of inactivity
You can connect various external devices to the TV. Supported external devices are: HD receivers, DVD players, VCRs, audio systems, USB storage devices, PC, gaming devices, and other external devices. For more information on external device’s connection, refer to the manual provided with each device.
- If you record a TV program on a DVD recorder or VCR, make sure to connect the TV signal input cable to the TV through a DVD recorder or VCR. For more information about recording, refer to the manual provided with the connected device.
- The external device connections shown may differ slightly from illustrations in a manual.
- Connect external devices to the TV regardless about the order of the TV port.
- If you connect a gaming device to the TV, use the cable supplied with the gaming device.
- Refer to the external equipment’s manual for operating instructions.
Product specifications may be changed without prior notice due to upgrade of product functions. Estimated yearly energy consumption indicated on the FTC label is measured in accordance with the Test Procedures for Television Sets (USA only). The actual energy consumption depends on the usage environment (The content watched, TV settings, etc.).
Newest Added: OLED65C9AUA 75UK6570PUB OLED65W9PUA 75UK6570AUA 24LJ4540-WU
Also, These documents are for others LG Electronics models: OLED77C8PUA, OLED65B8PUA, OLED65B8SUB, OLED65C8PUA, OLED65E8PUA, OLED55B8PUA, OLED55B8SUB, OLED55C8PUA, OLED55C8AUA, OLED55E8PUA
Tags: Lg Oled65c8aua, Lg Oled65c8pua Manual, LG OLED TV 65 B8PUA, Lg Oled Turn Off, Lg Oled55c8pua Manual, LG Oled55c8aua, How Do You Record On An Lg Oled Tv