Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
OWNER’S manual LG OLED TV
The user manual file for models: OLED65C9AUA / OLED55E9PUA / OLED55C9PUA / OLED55C9AUA / OLED55B9PUA / OLED55B9PUB / OLED65E9PUA / OLED65E9AUA / OLED65C9PUA / OLED65B9PUA / OLED65B9PUB / OLED77C9PUB / OLED77C9AUB / OLED77B9PUA
Important Information for Preventing Image Retention
OLED is a self-emissive technology, which brings many significant benefits to image quality and performance. As with any self-emitting display, it is possible for users of OLED TVs to experience temporary image retention under certain conditions, such as when displaying a static image on the screen for a long time. LG OLED TVs incorporate dedicated functions that protect the screen from possible image retention.
If a static image persists on screen, screen brightness is automatically reduced in specific areas of, or across the entire screen. Once the static image disappears, screen brightness will automatically return to its prior setting. This is not a product malfunction.
Recommended Measures for Preventing Image Retention
• Avoid watching a video displaying an image as listed above for extended periods of time.
• Adjust your TV settings as below when turning on a video exhibiting an image as listed above for extended periods of time.
- [Picture] → [Picture Mode Settings] → [Picture Mode] → [APS] - [Picture] → [Picture Mode Settings] → [OLED LIGHT] → Adjust to lower value - [Picture] → [Additional Settings] → [OLED Panel Settings] → [Logo Luminance Adjustment] → [High]
• Turn off the menu bar of an external device, such as a set-top box, to prevent long-term display of the menu bar of such device. (Please refer to the manual of the applicable external device for instructions.)
• Adjust the settings as below when watching a video constantly showing black bars on the left, right, top or bottom, in order to remove the black bars.
- [Picture] → [Aspect Ratio Settings] → [Aspect Ratio] → [Vertical
Newest Added: 75UK6570PUB OLED65W9PUA 75UK6570AUA 24LJ4540-WU LFXS26596S
Tags: LG 55 B9 Tv, LG Oled C9, Lg Oled C9 Service, USERS MANUAL LG OLED77C9PUB 4K SMART, BASIC USER MANUAL FOR LG OLED77C9PUB TV, USER MANUAL: LG OLED77C9PUB SMART, USER GUIDE FOR LG OLED77C9PUB SMART TV