To get the most out of your new VIZIO product, read these instructions before using your product and retain them for future reference. Be sure to inspect the package contents to ensure there are no missing or damaged parts.
- PRODUCT REGISTRATION
- EXTENDED WARRANTIES
- WHEN READING THIS MANUAL
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Your TV is designed and manufactured to operate within defined design limits. Misuse may result in electric shock or fire. To prevent your TV from being damaged, the following instructions should be observed for the installation, use, and maintenance of your TV. Read the following safety instructions before operating your TV. Keep these instructions in a safe place for future reference.
• To reduce the risk of electric shock or component damage, switch off the power before connecting other components to your TV.
• Read these instructions.
• Keep these instructions.
• Heed all warnings.
• Follow all instructions.
Newest Added: WA52J8060 DV50F9A8E DV220A 55UK6090PUA Samsung Sprint Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Mobile
• Do not use this apparatus near water.
• Clean only with dry cloth.
• Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
• Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
• Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
• Unplug the power cord before cleaning your TV.
• When moving your TV from an area of low temperature to an area of high temperature, condensation may form in the housing. Wait before turning on your TV to avoid causing fire, electric shock, or component damage.
• When moving your TV from an area of low tem.