And congratulations on your new VIZIO TV.
To get the most out of your new VIZIO product, read these instructions before using your product and retain them for future reference. Be sure to inspect the package contents to ensure there are no missing or damaged parts.
To purchase or inquire about accessories and installation services for your VIZIO product, visit our website at www.VIZIO.com or call toll free at (877) 698-4946.
We recommend that you register your VIZIO product at www.VIZIO.com.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Your TV is designed and manufactured to operate within defined design limits. Misuse may result in electric shock or fire. To prevent your TV from being damaged, the following instructions should be observed for the installation, use, and maintenance of your TV. Read the following safety instructions before operating your TV. Keep these instructions in a safe place for future reference.
• To reduce the risk of electric shock or component damage, switch off the power before connecting other components to your TV.
• Read these instructions.
• Keep these instructions.
• Heed all warnings.
• Follow all instructions.
• Do not use this apparatus near water.
• Clean only with dry cloth.
• Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
• Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
• Unplug the power cord before cleaning your TV.
• The wall socket should be installed near your TV and easily accessible.
• Only power of the marked voltage can be used for your TV. Any other voltage than the specified voltage may cause fire or electric shock.
• Do not touch the power cord during lightning. To avoid electric
Tags: Manual For 65" Viziotv Series V, Vizio D24h-G9, VIZIO V-series 65” 4K Smart TV, VIZIO V-series 65”4K HDR Smart TV, User Manual For VIZIO V-series 65” 4K HDR Smart TV, User Manual Vizio D32h-G9, User Manual Vizio