Ambient Mode browser screen
1. Function and content preview
When you select a category at the bottom of the screen, a preview of available functions and content appears here. To view detailed information about a content item, move the focus to it, and then press the up directional button.
2. Ambient Settings
You can configure the following Ambient Mode settings:
● Auto Brightness
Changes the auto brightness setting for Ambient Mode
- When this function is set to Off, the brightness level of the TV screen is not automatically adjusted in response to the surrounding light level.
● Sleep After
Sets the time when the Ambient Mode screen turns off automatically.
- If there is no remote control input for the set time, the screen goes off. To turn the screen back on in Ambient Mode, press the button on the remote control.
● Reset All Photos
Resets the photos imported from your mobile device or Samsung Cloud.
You can enter the TV viewing screen.
4. Selecting a content category
You can select your preferred content and background for the Ambient Mode screen.
- Available content categories may differ depending on the model or geographical area.
● Special Edition
Allows you to enjoy creative artwork and interior design content created by the world's finest artists and designers.
Allows you to select content with a sensible and beautiful design.
● My Album
Allows you to set a photo stored in your mobile device or Samsung Cloud as the wallpaper of the Ambient Mode screen.
- To import photos from your mobile device or Samsung Cloud, use the SmartThings app on your mobile device.
- For more information about how to configure the photo settings, select View Help. This function is available after you select a photo in the My Album category.
Allows you to select essential real-time information such as weather, temperature, time, and news.
- This function may not be supported depending on the geographical area.
Allows you to select content such as wo
Newest Added: GUD27GSPMDG DV52J8700E 32LK610BPUA RB215LA UN55RU7100FXZA