- Owner Manual ( English ) - 543.15 KB - pdf
- owners-manual-W10260037-RevA.pdf ( English )
Please Read and Save this Use and Care Book. IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS. When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
• Read all instructions before using.
• Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
• To protect against electrical shock do not immerse cord, plugs or appliance in water or other liquid.
• Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
• Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before putting on or taking off parts.
• Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or after the appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any manner. Contact consumer support for examination, repair, or electrical or mechanical adjustment. Or, call the appropriate toll-free number listed on the cover.
Newest Added: Russell Hobbs 24420 Steam Power Black Steam Generator Iron MED4200BG FRS266ZDSB ZGU36RSLSS JJW2530WB
• The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may cause injuries.
• Do not use outdoors.
• Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
• Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
• Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance containing hot oil or other hot liquids.
• Use extreme caution when removing tray or disposing of hot grease.
• To disconnect, turn the Timer and Toast shade knobs to the (OFF) position then remove plug from wall outlet.
• Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
• Do not clean with metal scouring pads. Pieces can break off the pad and touch electrical parts, creating a risk of electric shock.
• Oversized foods or metal utensils must not be inserted in a toaster oven, as they may create a fire or risk of electric shock.
• A fire may occur if the toaster oven is covered or touching flammable material including curtains, draperies, wa