Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Leaflet - (English)
- Quick start guide - (English)
- Hook Up Guide - (English)
User manual Television for Philips 42PFL3603D/27
Table of contents
- Product information
- Screen care
- Environmental care
- Regulatory notices
- Your TV
- Television overview
- Remote control
- Get started
- Position the TV
- Install the remote control batteries
- Connect the antenna or cable
- Connect the power cord
- Manage cables
- Watch channels from a set-top box
- Watch connected devices
- Watch a DVD
- Use more of your TV
- Understand the remote control
- Use the quick access menu
- Change picture and sound settings
- Use Auto Mode
- Create and use lists of favorite channels
- Set the clock
- Set the sleeptimer
- Use child control and rating locks
- View closed captions (subtitles)
- View photos and play music on a USB device
- Use your TV in HDTV mode
- Change your TV installation
- Select your menu language
- Set your location to home
- Show emergency alerts (EAS)
- Update your TV software
Connect to an antenna
- Any DTV programs that are broadcast in your area can be received for free through an antenna connection.
- Contact your local content provider or your local electronics retailer if you are unsure about what HDTV programs are available in your area.
- Broadcasters are transitioning from analog to digital TV. This means that a given broadcaster can have channels available either in analog or in digital, or both analog and digital at the same time.
- The TV has stereo sound if the broadcasting channel makes it available.
To disconnect theTV from the power outlet
The TV set is always connected to the power. You can disconnect the TV from the power by doing one of the following tasks:
- Unplug the power cord located at the back of the TV.
- Unplug the power cord from the power socket outlet.
- Pull the power cord by the plug - do not pull on the power cord.
- Press 1. VOL+ or VOL- on your remote control.
- Press 2. MUTE on your remote control to mute the sound.
- Press MUTE again or press VOLUME - or + to restore the sound.
Watch channels from a set-top box
- Switch on the set-top box.
- The picture from your set-top box might appear automatically on your sc
Newest Added: 30PF9946D/37 HX8332/11 BDP5320/F7 47PFL3603D/F7 DECT2250G/37
Also, These documents are for others Philips models: 52PFL7403D, 47PFL7403D, 42PFL7403D, 52PFL5603D, 47PFL5603D, 42PFL5603D, 42PFL5403D, 32PFL5413D, 32PFL5403D, 52PFL3603D, 47PFL3603D, 42PFL3603D, 42PFL3403D, 32PFL3403D /85
Tags: Philips Smart Tv UHD TV, Philips Pasta Maker Manual, Philips Lcd Tv, Philips Pasta Maker Manual Pdf, Philips Pasta Maker User Manual, Philips Noodle Maker Manual, Pasta Maker Philips