- Owner Manual ( English ) - 3.59 MB - pdf
- Inspire HR user manual ( Spanish )
- Inspire HR user manual ( German )
- Inspire HR Manuale dell'utente ( Italian )
- Fitbit Inspire User manual ( English )
- Fitbit Inspire Manual del usuario ( Spanish )
- Fitbit Inspire Manual ( German )
- Fitbit Inspire Manual ( French )
- Fitbit Inspire Manual ( Italian )
This is user manual for Fitbit Inspire & Inspire HR Fitness Tracker.
Fitbit Inspire HR (Manual) is a friendly heart-rate and fitness tracker for every day that helps you build healthy habits. Take a moment to review our complete safety information at fitbit.com/safety. Inspire HR is not intended to provide medical or scientific data.
What's in the box
Your Inspire HR box includes:
- Tracker with small wristband (color and material vary) Charging cable Additional large wristband (color and material vary)
- The detachable wristbands on Inspire HR come in a variety of colors and materials, sold separately.
Set up Inspire HR
For the best experience, use the Fitbit app for iPhones and iPads or Android phones. You can also set up Inspire HR on Windows 10 devices. If you don’t have a compatible phone or tablet, use a Bluetooth-enabled Windows 10 PC. Keep in mind that a phone is required for call, text, calendar, and smartphone app notifications.
To create a Fitbit account, you're prompted to enter your height, weight, and sex to calculate your stride length and to estimate distance, basal metabolic rate, and calorie burn. After you set up your account, your first name, last initial, and photos are visible to all other Fitbit users. You have the option to share other information, but most of the information you provide to create an account is private by default.
Charge your tracker
A fully-charged Inspire HR has a battery life of up to 5 days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use and other factors; actual results will vary.
To charge Inspire HR:
- Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or a UL-certified USB wall charger.
- Hold the other end of the charging cable near the port on the back of the tracker until it attaches magnetically. Make sure the pins on the charging cable align with the port on the back of your tracker.
Charging fully takes about 1-2 hours. While the tracker charges, you can press the button to check the battery level
Tags: Fitbit Watch User Manuals, Fitbit Inspire Hr, Fitbit Manual, Fitbit Inspire Hr User Manual, Fitbit Inspire, Fitbit Watch Use Manual, Fitbit Charge 3