Thank you for purchasing this Samsung product. To receive more complete service, please register your product at
Newest Added: KD-43X720E GUD27EESNWW 86UM8070PUA D55x-G1 WA52J8060
Model__________________ Serial No.__________________
To directly go to the page that provides instructions on how to use the manual for visually impaired users, select the Learn the Menu Screen link below. “Learn the Menu Screen” Link
Connection notes for HDMI
- The following types of HDMI cables are recommended:
– High Speed HDMI Cable
– High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet
– Premium High Speed HDMI Cable
– Premium High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet
– Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable
- Use an HDMI cable with a thickness of 0.66 inches (17 mm) or less.
- Using a non-certified HDMI cable may result in a blank screen or a connection error.
- Some HDMI cables and devices may not be compatible with the TV due to different HDMI specifications.
- This TV does not support HDMI Ethernet Channel. Ethernet is a Local Area Network (LAN) built with coaxial cables standardized by the IEEE.
- Use a cable shorter than 10 feet (3 m) to get the best UHD viewing quality.
- Many computer graphics adaptors do not have HDMI ports, but have DVI or DisplayPort ports instead. If your PC does not support HDMI video out, connect your PC with a DVI to HDMI or HDMI to DisplayPort cable.
- When the TV is connected to an external device such as a DVD/BD player or a set-top box via HDMI, power sync mode will be automatically activated. In the power sync mode, the TV continues to detect and connect external devices via HDMI cable. This function can be deactivated by removing the HDMI cable of the connected device.
Connection notes for audio devices
- For better audio quality, it is a good idea to use an AV receiver.
- If you connect an external audio device using an optical cable, the Sound Output setting is automatically changed to the connected device. However, to make this happen, you must turn on the external audio device before connectin