Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- SL93R - Inalto - Specifications Sheet - (English)
User manual Food Processor for KitchenAid 5KFP1333AOB
Table of contents
- FOOD PROCESSOR SAFETY
- Important Safeguards
- Electrical Requirements-Plastic Models
- Electrical Requirements-Metal Models
- Electrical Requirements for Brazil Only
- PARTS AND FEATURES
- Included Accessories
- Disc Assembly Overview
- Accessories Selection Guide
- PREPARING THE FOOD PROCESSOR FOR FIRST USE
- Before First Use
- Removing the Work Bowl Cover from the Work Bowl
- Storing Parts
- SETTING UP YOUR FOOD PROCESSOR
- Attaching the Work Bowl
- Attaching the Work Bowl Cover
- Installing the Adjustable Slicing Disc
- Adjusting the Slicing Thickness
- Helpful Hints
- PART NUMBERS FOR ACCESSORIES
Attaching the Work Bowl
- Place the Food Processor on a dry, level countertop with the controls facing forward. Do not plug in the Food Processor until it is completely assembled.
- Place the work bowl on the base, aligning the raised portion with the indentation on the base. The center hole should Àt over the power shaft.
- Grasp the work bowl handle and turn the bowl counterclockwise to lock it on the base.
Attaching the Work Bowl Cover
- NOTE: Be sure to install the desired accessory before attaching the work bowl cover.
- Place the work bowl cover on the work bowl with the feed tube just to the left of the work bowl handle. Grasp the feed tube and turn the cover to the right until it locks into place.
- Fit the food pusher into the 3-in-1 feed tube. See “Using the 3-in-1 Feed Tube” for details on working with different sized foods.
- NOTE: Your Food Processor will not operate unless the work bowl and work bowl cover are properly locked on the base, and the large pusher is inserted to the maximum Àll line on the feed tube (approximately halfway down).
Installing the Mini-Bowl and Mini-Blade
- Place the mini-bowl inside the work bowl over the power shaft. Rotate the mini- bowl until the tabs on the top edge of the bowl drops into the indents on the top of the work bowl.
- Insert the drive adapter into the mini- blade, and place on the power shaft. It may be necessary to rotate the blade until it falls into place. Press down Àrmly to lock it into place.
- Install the work bowl cover, being sure it locks into place.
- To remove the mini-bowl after processing, remove the mini-blade by pulling straight up on the cap. Then lift the bowl straight up and out, using the two Ànger grips located along the top edge of the bowl.
Using the Speed 1/Speed 2 Control
- To turn on the Food Processor, press the Speed 1 or Speed 2 button. The Food Processor will run continuously and the indicator light will glow.
- To stop the Food Processor, press the “O” (OFF) button. The indicator light will go out and the blade or disc will stop within a few seconds.
- Wait until the blade or disc comes to a complete stop before removing the work bowl cover. Be sure to turn off the Food Processor before removing the work bowl cover, or before unplugging the Food Processor.
- NOTE: If the Food Processor fails to operate, make sure the work bowl and cover are properly locked on the base.
Newest Added: 4SBFESSENTPKER 5KSM3311XATBSPIR 5KSB1586ACA 94600 93496
Tags: KitchenAid Food Processors User Manuals, KitchenAid Food Processors Use Manual, Kitchenaid Mini, Kitchenaid 5 Qt Mixer, Kitchenaid Mini Standmixer, Kitchenaid KMHC319ESS, Kitchenaid Krfc604fss Manual