Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Quick Specs - (English)
Owner's Manual GE JGP975SEK2SS Gas Cooktop
Table of contents
- Safety Instructions
- Owner’s Manual
- Operating Instructions
- Control Lock
- Dual Stack Burner
- Flame Size
- Lighting a Burner
- PowerBoilTM Burner
- Sealed Gas Burners
- Care and Cleaning
- Burners and Cooktop Electrodes
- Burner Bases
- Burner Caps and Heads
- Burner Grates
- Burner Head and Cap Replacement
- Control Knobs
- Glass Cooktop
- Porcelain Enamel Cooktop
- Shipping Film and Tape
- Stainless Steel Surfaces
This will both save cleaning time and prevent hazardous accumulations of food, since heavy spattering or spillovers left on cooktop
- Always use the LITE position when
- igniting the top burners and make sure
- the burners have ignited.
- Never leave the surface burners
- unattended at high flame settings.
- Boilovers cause smoking and greasy
- spillovers that may catch on fire.
- Use only dry pot holders—moist or damp
- pot holders on hot surfaces may result in
- burns from steam. Do not let pot holders
- come near open flames when lifting
- cookware. Do not use a towel or other
- bulky cloth in place of a pot holder. Such
- cloths can catch fire on a hot burner.
- When using glass cookware, make sure
- it is designed for cooktop cooking.
- To minimize the possibility of burns,
- ignition of flammable materials and
- spillage, turn cookware handles toward
- the side or back of the cooktop without
- extending over adjacent burners.
- Always turn the surface burner controls off
- before removing cookware.
- Carefully watch foods being fried at a high
- flame setting.
- Always heat fat slowly, and watch as it heats.
Newest Added: AHH10AWQ1 JGBP33WEH3WW AZ22E12D2BM3 ETS22XBPARWW RGB524PEH8WH
Also, These documents are for others GE - General Electric models: JGP328, JGP330, JGP628, JGP630, JGP933, JGP940, JGP945, JGP963, JGP975
Tags: GE Profile Gas Cooktop, Ge Profile 36' Touch Control Cooktop, How To Adjust Flame Length On A GE Adora Gas Range, GE Profile 36 Cook Stop, GE Profile™ 30" Downdraft Electric Cooktop, GE Profile™ 36" Built-In Touch Control Cooktop, Ge Gas Cooktop