The user manual file is pdf file for Hamilton Beach model EM031M2ZC-X1 and models: EM031M2ZC-X1; EM031M2ZC-X2; EM031M2ZC-X3; EM031M2ZC-X4.
When using electrical appliances basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
WARNING- To reduce the risk of burns, electric shock, fire and/or injury to persons, or exposure to excessive microwave energy:
Read all instructions before using the should not be heated in the oven. appliance. Read and follow the specific:
"PRECAU- TIONS TO AVOID POSSIBLE EXPOSURE TO EXCESSIVE MICROWAVE ENERGY" found on page 2. As with most cooking appliances, close supervision is necessary to reduce the risk of a fire in the oven cavity. only to properly grounded outlet. See accordance with the installation
• Use this appliance only for its intended
• As with any appliance, close
Some products such as whole eggs or uses as described in this manual. Do not use corrosive chemicals or vapors in this appliance. This oven is specifically designed to heat, cook or dry food. It is not designed for industrial or laboratory use.
• Supervision is necessary when used by children. damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly or if it has been damaged or dropped.
• Contact the nearest authorized service facility for examination, repair or adjustment the oven.
• Outdoors. example, near a kitchen sink, in a wet basement, near a swimming pool, or similar locations.
Newest Added: WV55M9600AW HA12TG21SB Miele H 6770 BM 30 Inch Speed Oven Q1436C/S/V Miele F 1913 Vi MasterCool™ freezer
•Do not immerse cord or plug in water.
• Keep cord away from heated surfaces. "GROUNDING INSTRUCTIONS" on page 4.
• Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter.
When cleaning interior or exterior surfaces, used only mild, nonabrasive, instructions provided. soaps or detergents applied with a sponge or soft cloth. sealed containers may explode.