Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
1. Press Power On/Off ( ).
2. Press Temperature/Time ( / ) Toggle Button; temperature will display. Press (+) or (–) to increase or decrease temperature to 300°F (149°C).
3. Press Temperature/Time ( / ) Toggle Button again; time will display. Press (+) or (–) to adjust cooking time.
4. Add food to Removable Basket. Air Fryer will beep 6 times and automatically stop cooking. The Power On/Off Button ( ) and Power Indicator Light will remain illuminated in blue until the Air Fryer is unplugged.
Care and Cleaning
1. Unplug and cool completely.
2. Hand wash the Pan and Removable Basket in hot, soapy water; rinse and dry.
3. Wipe the outside of the Air Fryer with a soft, damp cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or sponges; this will damage the exterior of the Air Fryer.
4. The interior of the Air Fryer can be wiped with a damp cloth and dried.
Air fryer doesn’t work.
• The appliance isn’t plugged in. Plug into electrical outlet.
• The timer hasn’t been set. Follow “How to Use the Air Fryer” to set timer.
Food isn’t cooked.
• Too much food in the Removable Basket. Increase cooking time and continue to cook.
• The temperature was set too low. Increase the temperature and continue to cook.
Food cooked unevenly.
• Too much food in Removable Basket. Shake food halfway through cooking time.
Fresh vegetables are not crisp enough.
• Cooking time too short. Increase cooking time and continue to cook.
• Temperature is too low. Increase temperature and continue to cook.
Fresh French fries not crisp.
• Add a small amount of vegetable oil, enough to lightly coat potatoes.
• Pieces are too large. Cut potatoes smaller or thinner next batch.
• The appliance isn’t plugged in. Plug into electrical outlet. • The timer hasn’t been set. Follow “How to Use the Air Fryer” to set timer. Food isn’t cooked. • Too much food in the Removable Basket. Increase cooking time and continue to cook. • The temperature was set too low. Increase the temperature and continue to cook. Food cooked unevenly. • Too much food in Removable Basket. Shake food halfway through cooking time. Fresh vegetables are not crisp enough. • Cooking time too short. Increase cooking
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS Other Consumer Safety Information This appliance is intended for household use only. This appliance is only intended for the preparation, cooking, and serving of foods. This appliance is not intended for use with any nonfood materials or products. w WARNING Electrical Shock Hazard: This appliance is provided with a polarized plug (one wide blade) to reduce the risk of electric shock. The plug fits only one way into a polarized outlet. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the plug by modifying the plug in any way or by using an adapter. If the plug does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, have an electrician replace the outlet. The length of the cord used on this appliance was selected to reduce the hazards of becoming tangled in or tripping over a longer cord. If a longer cord is
qualified persons to avoid a hazard. Call the provided customer service number for information on examination, repair, or adjustment. 8. The use of accessory attachments not
recommended by the appliance manufacturer may cause injuries. 9. Do not use outdoors. 10. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter
or touch hot surfaces. 11. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric
burner, or in a heated oven. 12. To disconnect, turn all controls to OFF ( );
then remove plug from wall outlet. To unplug, grasp the plug and pull from the outlet. Never pull from the power cord. 13. Extreme caution must be used when moving an
Newest Added: 19800 19701 14977Z 19901 19901
appliance containing hot oil or other hot liquid. 14. Do not use appliance for other than intended use. 15. Clean air fryer interior carefully. Do not scratch or
damage heating element tube. 16. Do not operate the appliance by means of an
external timer or separate remote-control system.
This warranty applies to products purchased and used in the U.S. and Canada. This is the only express warranty for this product and is in lieu of any other warranty or condition. This product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of original purchase in Canada and one (1) year from the date of original purchase in the U.S. During this period, your exclusive remedy is repair or replacement of this product or any component found to be defective, at our option; however, you are responsible for all costs associated with returning the product to us and our returning a product or component under this warranty to you. If the product or component is no longer available, we will replace with a similar one of equal or greater value. This warranty does not cover glass, filters, wear from normal use, use not in conformity with the printed directions, or damage to the product resulting from accident, alteration, abuse, or misuse. This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser or gift recipient. Keep the original sales receipt, as proof of purchase is required to make a warranty claim. This warranty is void if the product is used for other than single-family
necessary, an approved extension cord may be used. The electrical rating of the extension cord must be equal to or greater than the rating of the appliance. Care must be taken to arrange the extension cord so that it will not drape over the countertop or tabletop where it can be pulled on by children or accidentally tripped over. To avoid an electrical circuit overload, do not use another high-wattage appliance on the same circuit with this appliance.
Parts and Features
To order parts: US: 1.800.851.8900 www.hamiltonbeach.com Canada: 1.800.267.2826 Mexico: 01 800 71 16 100
CAUTION Hot Surface. The temperature of accessible surfaces may be high when the appliance is operating. 1. Control Display Panel 2. Power Indicator Light 3. Basket Release
Button 4. Basket Handle
5. Base 6. Air Vents 7. Removable Basket 8. Pan
Air Fryer Friteuse à air chaud Freidora de aire
Display toggles between Temperature (175-400°F [80–205°C]) or Timer (0–60 minutes)
Temperature/Time ( / ) Toggle Button
Power On/Off ( )
Menu Button ( ) (toggles between Preset Programs)
Backlit blue light indicating display of Temperature (°F or °C) or Timer
Increase (+) or Decrease(–) temperature or time
How to Use the Air Fryer
BEFORE FIRST USE: Wash Pan and Removable Basket in hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry.
Food Amount Setting Temperature Time Snacks & Appetizers
Frozen mozzarella sticks about 10 sticks 375°F (135°C) 8–10 minutes
Frozen chicken nuggets 1/2 package (16 oz. [453 g]) 400°F (204°C) 10–12 minutes
Fresh chicken tenders 1/2 lb. (227 g) 400°F (204°C) 5–7 minutes
Frozen breaded chicken tenders 9 to 10 pieces 400°F (204°C) 14–16 minutes
Fresh whole chicken wings 6 wings 400°F (204°C) 16–18 minutes
Potatoes & Vegetables Frozen regular French fries 1/2 package (16 oz. [453 g]) 400°F (204°C) 18–20 minutes
Frozen tater tots 1/2 package (16 oz. [453 g]) 400°F (204°C) 8–10 minutes
Baked potatoes 3 potatoes 400°F (204°C) 40–45 minutes
Asparagus spears 1/2 lb. (227 g) 375°F (135°C) 8–10 minutes
Brussels sprouts, halved 1 lb. (453 g) 375°F (135°C) 13–15 minutes
Meat & Poultry Boneless pork chops (1" [2.5 cm] thick) 2 chops (6 oz. [170 g] each) 375°F (135°C) 13–15 minutes
Uncooked breakfast sausage 1 package (12 oz. [340 g]) 350°F (177°C) 10–12 minutes
Hamburger (3/4" [1.9 cm] thick) 1 burger (6 oz. [170 g]) 350°F (177°C) 15–18 minutes
New York strip
Tags: Hamilton Beach Airfryers User Manuals, Hamilton Beach Air Fryer Manual, Hamilton Beach 35050, Hamilton Beach Air Fryer, Hamilton Beach Microwave, Hamilton Beach Microwave Manual, Hamilton Beach Microwavr