Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Other Content - (English)
User manual Router for Linksys EA7300
Table of contents
- Product Overview
- Top view
- Back view
- Setting Up: Basics
- Where to find more help
- How to install your router
- How to Use Linksys Smart Wi-Fi
- How to connect to Linksys Smart Wi-Fi
- Network Map
- Guest Access
- Parental Controls
- Media Prioritization
- Speed Test
- External Storage
- The Internet appears to be unavailable
- Linksys Smart Wi-Fi does not open in your web browser
- Linksys EA7300
How to install your router
- Identify your equipment.
- Position the antennas straight up and plug in the router to a power source. Make sure the power switch in the | (on) position.
- Connect your router to your modem or modem router. Plug one end of the included internet cable to the yellow Internet port on your new router. If you have a modem, plug the other end into the Ethernet (LAN) port on the modem. If you have a modem-router, plug into any available port.
- Wait until the illuminated Linksys LED on the top of your router stops blinking and is solid white.
- Connect to the Wi-Fi name shown in the Quick Start Guide that came with your router.
At the end of setup, follow the on-screen instructions to set up your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account. Use Linksys Smart Wi-Fi to configure your router from any computer with an internet connection.
Manage your router’s settings:
- Change your router’s name and password
- Set up guest access
- Configure parental controls
- Connect devices to your network
- Test your internet connection speed
Note—As part of Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account setup, you will be sent a verification e-mail. From your home network, click the link in the email to associate your router with the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account.
Tip—Print the next page, then record your router and account settings in the table as a reference. Store your notes in a safe place.
Your router was not successfully set up
If Linksys Smart Wi-Fi did not complete the setup, you can try the following:
- Press and hold the Reset button on your router with a paperclip or pin until the LED starts blinking (about 10 seconds). Install the router again.
- Temporarily disable your computer’s firewall (see the security software’s instructions for help). Install the router again.
- If you have another computer, use that computer to install the router again.
Cannot access your router message
To access your router, you must be connected to your own network. If you currently have wireless internet access, the problem may be that you have accidentally connected to a different wireless network.
To fix the problem on Windows computers, do the following*:
- On your Windows desktop, click on the wireless icon in the system tray. A list of available networks will appear.
- Click your own network name. Click Connect. In the example below, the computer was connected to another wireless network named wraith_5GHz. The wireless network name of the Linksys EA7300 router, Damaged_Beez2.4 in this example, is shown selected.
- If you are prompted to enter a network security key, type your password (security key) into the network security key field. Click OK.
Newest Added: WHW0203P EA6350-EJ AC 1900
Tags: Linksys Networking User Manuals, Linksys Networking Use Manual, Linksys Mr8300 Manual, Setting Linksys, Modem Router Linksys, Linksys Router