Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User Gudie Cadillac 2019 XTS AWD 3.6L Car
Table of contents
- Contents Introduction
- In Brief
- Keys, Doors, and Windows
- Seats and Restraints
- Instruments and Controls
- Infotainment System
- Climate Controls
- Driving and Operating
- Vehicle Care
- Service and Maintenance
- Technical Data
- Customer Information
- Reporting Safety Defects
- Connected Services
- If the ignition is turned off while the wipers are on LO, HI, or INT with Rainsense disabled, they will immediately stop.
- If the windshield wiper lever is then moved to OFF before the driver door is opened or within 10 minutes, the wipers will restart and move to the base of the windshield.
- If the ignition is turned off while the wipers are performing wipes due to windshield washing or Rainsense, the wipers continue to run until they reach the base of the windshield.
Wiper Arm Assembly
- Protection When using an automatic car wash, move the windshield wiper lever to OFF. This disables the automatic
- Rainsense windshield wipers. With Rainsense, if the transmission is in N (Neutral) and the vehicle speed is very slow, the wipers will automatically stop at the base of the windshield.
- The wiper operations return to normal when the transmission is no longer in N (Neutral) or the vehicle speed has increased.
Power Outlets 12-Volt Direct Current T
- The accessory power outlets can be used to plug in electrical equipment, such as a cell phone or MP3 player.
- The vehicle has two accessory power outlets: . Inside the front storage area below the climate control system. .
- Inside the center console. Lift the cover to access the accessory power outlet.
See other models: 3.6L 2020 CT5
Series: 2019 XTS AWD 3.6L