Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- HWT80MW2 - Haier - Specifications Sheet - (English)
User care Haier HWT80MW2 Washing Machine
Table of contents
- Product overview
- Safety precautions
- Installation and adjustment
- Installation of drainage hose
- Installation of water inlet hose
- Before washing
- Loading your laundry
- Detergent usage guide
- Operation & wash cycles Maintenance
- Packing list
Installation & Adjustment
Please install and adjust the machine according to the directions contained in this manual. It is very important to follow these directions for the safe operation of the machine, and to ensure your machine operates correctly.
Install the bottom plate
The purpose of the bottom plate is to suppress noise from the washing machine during operation.
- Lay the washer on its back,on a non-abrasive surface.
- Insert the bottom plate to the bottom of the machine.
- Use a screwdriver to tighten the screw(in accessory bag) securing the plate to bottom of the washre 4.Once the screw is tight and the plate is secure,return the washer to its standing position.
Check the inlet hose connections
- Swing the hose gently to confirm that the hose is securely fastened.
- After installation, open the tap to check for leaks.
- Do not bend the hose unduly.
- Periodically check the hose connections are firm at both ends. This is to ensure the connections remain watertight over time.
Removing the water inlet hoses
- Turn off the water taps.
- Loosen each connection at water taps and washer.
- Carefully remove each hose separately, as they may contain residual water,
Newest Added: HWT80MW1 HWT90MW1 ESAQ406T HCH2100ACS HPC12XCR
Tags: Haier Washers & Dryers User Manuals, Haier Washers & Dryers Use Manual, Haier Dishwasher Hdw14g2w, Haier Hbm450hsa1, Haier HDW14G2W, Haier Hwt12mw1, Haier HA10TG21SS