Kambrook KIR795MAU Steamline Detach Steam Iron - Use Manual - Use Guide PDF download or read online.
Kambrook Kambrook - Australia
- New Zealand Ground Floor, Suite 2, 170-180 Private Bag 94411 Bourke Rd Botany, Manukau Alexandria NSW 2015, Australia Auckland 2163 New Zealand Locked Bag 2000 Customer Service Line/ Botany NSW 1455 Spare Parts 0800 273 845 Customer Service Line 1300 139 798 Customer Service Fax 0800 288 513 Customer Service Fax 1800 621 337
Due to continual improvement in design or otherwise, the product you purchase may differ slightly from the illustration in this book. Issue A16
Suits all KIR795 models INSTRUCTION BOOKLET
As part of our commitment to the environment, and as members of the Australian Packaging Covenant, we have reduced the size of our instruction manual on this product.
Kambrook Recommends p4 Safety First
Newest Added: GBB72PZVFN GL53GI GBP20SWQFS RU9EIB GBB60SAGFS
Your Kambrook Steamline Detach Steam Iron p7
Using Your Kambrook Iron p8
Care, Cleaning and Storage p14
Kambrook Recommends Safety First retain book IMPORTANT: your for future instruction Please use.
At Kambrook, we believe that safe performance is the first priority in any consumer product, so that you, our valued customer can confidently use and trust our products. We ask that any electrical appliance that you use be operated in a sensible fashion with due care and attention placed on the following important operating instructions.
Important Steamline Safeguards Detach Steam For Iron Your Kambrook • Carefully read all instructions before operating the iron for the first time and save for future reference.
• Remove and safely discard any packaging material and promotional labels before using the iron for the first time.
• To eliminate a choking hazard for young children, remove and safely discard the protective cover fitted to the power plug of this iron.
• When unpacking the iron, check to see you have received all the items listed in the parts list, before discarding the packaging.
• Always ensure the iron is properly assembled before use. Follow the instructions provided in this book.
• Do not touc