Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- Home Connect Start Guide - (English)
- Installation Instruction - (English)
- Product Spec Sheet - (English)
User Manual Fuel Range Thermador PRD366WHU
Table Of Contents
- Important safety instructions
- Appliance identification
- Before you begin
- Getting started
- Using the rangetop
- Sealed STAR® burners
- ExtraLow® burners
- Electric griddle
- Electric grill
- Using the oven
- Symbols and descriptions
- Initial start-up
- Setting the oven(s)
- Fast preheat
- Panel lock
- Convection conversion
- Fine tuning the oven
- Meat probe
- Sabbath and extended bake
- Remote start
- Getting the most out of your appliance
- Oven rack positions
- Convection broil
- Convection bake
- True Convection
- Convection roast
- Keep warm
- Setting up Home ConnectTM
- Care and maintenance
- Self-clean (some models)
Care and maintenance
- Children should not be left alone or unattended in an area where appliances are in use.
- During the self-clean cycle, exterior surfaces may become hotter than usual. Parts of the appliance may become potentially harmful to children, and to persons who lack adult knowledge of appliances and lack adult reactions to potentially harmful conditions. Keep these individuals away during self-clean and while the appliance is in use.
- The elimination of soil during self-cleaning may facilitate the emission of small amounts of chemicals or other substances that may be harmful upon sufficient exposure. To minimize exposure to these substances, provide good ventilation with an open window, or use a ventilation fan or hood.
- For the self-cleaning cycle of your range, remove small animals and birds from the kitchen and surrounding areas. Open a nearby window for additional ventilation. During self-clean, fumes are released that may be harmful.
- The use of brand names is intended only to indicate a type of cleaner. This does not constitute an endorsement.
- The omission of any brand name cleaner does not imply its adequacy or inadequacy.
- Many products are regional in distribution and can be found in local markets.
- It is imperative that all cleaning products be used in strict accordance with the instructions on its package.
- The self-cleaning mode of your new range features pyrolytic self-cleaning. When set to the self-clean mode, the oven reaches a high temperature, approximately 850°F (454°C), that burns off the food soil.
- When the oven is set for self clean, the standard rangetop burners and the electric griddle and grill may be used. The burners having the ExtraLow® feature cannot be used.
- It is common to see smoke and/or flames during the clean cycle, depending on the content and amount of soil remaining in the oven. If a flame persists, turn off the oven and allow it to cool before opening the door to wipe up the excessive food soil.
See other models: PRD364WDHU T36IT902NP PRG364WDG HMWB481WS PH36GWS
Also, These documents are for others Thermador models: PRD304WHC/U, PRD305WHC/U, PRD364WDHC/U, PRD364WLHU, PRD366WHC/U, PRD484WCHU, PRD486WDHC/U, PRD486WLHU, PRG304WH, PRG305WH, PRG364WDH, PRG364WLH, PRG366WH, PRG486WDH, PRG486WLH