Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
Owner's manual Top Freezer Refrigerator LG LTCS20020W
- Important Safety Instructions
- Requirements for Ground Connection
- Parts and Features
- Water Filter
- Refrigerator Installation
- How to remove and Install the Refrigerator Doors
- How to reverse and Install the Refrigerator Doors
- Closing and Aligning the Doors
- Using your Refrigerator
- Ensuring Proper Air Circulation
- Adjusting the Controls
- Adjusting Control Settings
- Food Storage Guide
- Refrigerator Shelves
- Pantry Drawer
- Ice Tray
- Humidity Controlled Crispers
- Door Bins
- Water Dispenser
- Automatic Icemaker
- Dairy Bin
- Refrigerator Care and Cleaning
- Refrigerator Cleaning
- Door Lining & Gaskets
- Plastic Parts (Covers and Panel)
- Back Cover
- Replacing Refrigerator Lights
- Power Interruptions
- When Going on Vacation
- When Moving
- About the Automatic Ice Maker
- Connecting the Water Line
- Troubleshooting Guide
This appliance is not intended for use by children, persons with physical or mental disabilities, persons with reduced sensory or mental capacity, or persons that lack experience or know-how, unless they have supervision or instruction in relation to the use of the appliance by the person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to assure that they do not play with the appliance.
To avoid vibration, the unit must be leveled. If necessary, adjust the leveling legs to compensate for unevenness of the floor. The front should be slightly higher than the rear to aid in door closing.
The refrigerator has two front leveling legs, one on the right and one on the left. If your refrigerator seems unstable or if you would like the doors to close more easily, simply adjust the tilt of the refrigerator by following the instructions below:
- Plug the refrigerator into a 3 prong grounded outlet. Move the refrigerator into its final position.
- Use an 11/16” (18 mm) wrench or an adjustable wrench to adjust the leveling legs, turn the leveling legs to the left to raise that side of the refrigerator or to the right to lower it. It may take several turns of the leveling leg to adjust the tilt of the refrigerator.
- Open both doors again and check to make sure that they close easily. If they don't, tilt the refrigerator slightly more to the rear by turning both leveling legs to the left. It may take several more turns, and you should extend both legs theamount.
Newest Added: LRDCS2603S LRFDC2406S LRMDS3006D LRMDC2306D LRMVS3006D
Also, These documents are for others LG Electronics models: LTCS20220*, LTCS24223*, LTCS20120*, LTWS24223*, LTNS20220*, LTCS20020*, LTCS20030*, LTCS20040*, LT57BPSX, GT66BP*, GT58BP*, GT57BP*K
Tags: LG 50UM7300AUE, LG 65" GX 4K, LG GX 65 Inch, Lg Gx Soundbar, LG F1247td5, Lg Washer Top Load 5.5, Lg 7800 Washer Manual