Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Quick Guide - (English)
Table of contents
- Safety information
- What you need to know about the safety instructions
- Important safety symbols
- Important safety precautions
- Instructions about the WEEE
- What’s included
- Installation requirements
- Step-by-step installation
- Before you start
- Initial settings
- Laundry guidelines
- Detergent drawer guidelines
- Control panel
- Simple steps to start
- Cycle overview
- Special features
- Eco drum clean
- Smart Check
- Emergency drain
- Recovery from freezing
- Care against an extended time of disuse
- Information codes
Remove the shipping bolts
- Loosen all shipping bolts on the rear of the machine using the supplied spanner.
- Fill the holes with the supplied plastic bolt caps.
- Keep the shipping bolts for future use.
- Close all plastic bolt caps on the rear of the washing machine.
Adjust the levelling feet
- Gently slide the washing machine into position. Excessive force may damage the levelling feet.
- Level the washing machine by manually adjusting the levelling feet.
- When levelling is complete, tighten the nuts using the spanner.
Run Calibration (recommended)
Calibration ensures accurate weight detection by the washing machine. Make sure the drum is empty before running Calibration.
- Power off, and then power on the washing machine.
- Hold down Temp. and Delay End (or Temp. and Delay End+) simultaneously for 3 seconds to enter Calibration mode. The “Cb” message appears.
- The buttons may differ with the models. Check your model.
- Press and hold Start/Pause (Hold to Start) to run the Calibration cycle. The drum will rotate clockwise and counter-clockwise for about 3 minutes.
- When the cycle is complete, “0” appears on the display and the washing machine will turn off automatically. The washing machine is now ready for use.
Turn clothing with buttons and embroideries inside out
- If pants or jacket zippers are open while washing, the drum may be damaged. Zip
Newest Added: WW90M741NOR/EU RB29FSRNDWW1EU RL56GEGIH1/XEU RB31FDRNDBC/EU RB29FSRNDSA1EU
Also, These documents are for others Samsung models: WW90M7*****, WW80M7*****
Tags: Samsung Ww8800, Samsung Nx58m6630ss, Samsung Microwave User Manual Model # Me19r7041fs, Samsung ME19R7041FS Microwave, Samsung WW6500, Samsung Ecobubble 9kg, Owners Manuel Samsung Over The Range Microwave Model Me19r7041fs