Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- Product Spec Sheet - (English)
- Installation Instruction - (English)
Use and Care Guide Masterpiece® Series Downdraft Hood for Thermador UCVP36XS
Table of Contents
- ABOUT THIS MANUAL
- How This Manual is Organized
- Signal Words for Safety and Best Use
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- General Notes
- Proper Installation and Maintenance
- Fire Safety
- Child Safety
- Cleaning Safety
- State of California Proposition
- Protecting the Environment
- Hood Intake Housing
- OPERATING THE APPLIANCE
- To Raise the Hood Intake Housing
- To Lower the Hood Intake Housing
- Over-Temperature Sensor
- Downdraft Hood Control Panel
- Automatic Operation
- Minute Delay Off
- Filter Clean Reminder
- Hood LED Task Light
- CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- To Clean Grease Filters
- In the Dishwasher
- To Clean By Hand
- To Clean Intake Housing
- Charcoal Filter Replacement
- Cleaning Agents
- Troubleshooting Tips
- STATEMENT OF LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
- What this Warranty Covers & Who it Applies to
- How Long the Warranty Lasts
- Repair/Replace as Your Exclusive Remedy
- Out of Warranty Product
- Warranty Exclusions
- THERMADOR® SUPPORT
- Before Calling Service
- Data Label
- Parts and Accessories .
Proper Installation and Maintenance
- Have the installer show you the location of the circuit breaker or fuse. Mark it for easy reference.
- This appliance must be properly installed and grounded by a qualifi ed technician. Connect only to properly grounded outlet. Refer to
- Installation Instructions for details.
- This appliance is intended for normal family household use only. It is not approved for outdoor use. See the Statement of Limited Product
- Warranty. If you have any questions, contact the manufacturer.
- Do not store or use corrosive chemicals, vapors, fl ammables or non food products in or near this appliance. It is specifi cally designed for use when heating or cooking food. The use of corrosive chemicals in heating or cleaning will damage the appliance and could result in injury.
- Do not operate this appliance if it is not working properly, or if it has been damaged. Contact an authorized servicer.
- Do not repair or replace any part of the appliance unless specifi cally recommended in this manual. Refer all servicing to a factory authorized service center
To prevent various surfaces from becoming damaged due to incorrect cleaning agents, follow the specifi cations given in the table. Do not use:
- cleaning agents that are harsh or scouring,
- cleaning agents with high alcohol content,
- hard scouring pads or sponges,
- high-pressure cleaners or steam cleaners.
Rub stainless steel finishes in the direction of the grain. Wipe area dry to avoid water marks. After cleaning, place all parts in their proper positions before using. Thoroughly rinse all new sponges before use.
Observe all instructions and warnings accompanying cleaning agents.
- If the downdraft stops working, check the power cord and the connections to the electrical boxes, a connection may have come loose.
- If the downdraft unit stops working or the unit malfunctions, unplug the unit, wait 30 seconds, and plug it back in to reset.
- If gas burners click or go out on low when the downdraft is operating, check that the blower and ductwork below are properly sealed.
- If the front cover rattles, slide it left or right. The tolerance is to allow for heating and simple removal.
- If an obstruction is placed into the unit, the safety mechanism will activate. Remove the obstruction and the unit should reset. If not, lift up on the unit and release.
See other models: HPCN48WS HMWB36WS TCOOKSENSW T24UR920LS HPCN36WS