Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- Leaflet - (English)
User manual Airfryer Philips HD9721/99
Table Of Contents
- General description
- Before first use
- Preparing for use
- Placing the removable mesh bottom and fat reducer
- Placing the EasyClick handle
- Food table
- Using the appliance
- Making home-made fries
- Using the double-layer rack (HD9722, HD9727 only)
- Using the baking pan (HD9725, HD9728 only)
- Using the non-stick grill pan
- HD9723, HD9727, HD9728 only)
Making home-made fries
To make great home-made fries in the Airfryer:
- Choose a potato variety suitable for making fries, e.g. fresh, russet potatoes.
- It is best to air fry the fries in portions of up to 500 grams / 17.5 oz for an even result. Larger fries tend to be less crispy than smaller fries.
- Shake the basket 2-3 times during the airfrying process.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into sticks.
- Soak the potato sticks in a bowl of water for at least 30 minutes.
- Empty the bowl and dry the potato sticks with a dish towel or paper towel.
- Pour a half tablespoon of oil in the bowl, put the sticks in the bowl and mix until the sticks are coated with oil.
- Remove the sticks from the bowl with your fingers or a slotted kitchen utensil so excess oil remains in the bowl.
Using the double-layer rack (HD9722, HD9727 only)
- Use the double-layer rack to maximize your cooking space.
- If cooking different ingredients at the same time, make sure that the cooking temperature and time is the same for each type of ingredient.
- Always position meats on lower level and vegetables above to avoid cross contamination of food or unsafe transfer of meat juices or partially cooked foods.
- Follow steps 1 to 4 of section ‘Airfrying’.
- Put one half of the ingredients in the basket (Fig. 22).
- Place the double-layer rack in the basket (Fig. 23).
- Put the second half of the ingredients onto the double-layer rack (Fig. 24).
- Follow steps 6 to 12 of section ‘Airfrying’.
Using the non-stick grill pan
HD9723, HD9727, HD9728 only)
- Follow steps 1 to 3 of section ‘Airfrying’.
- Press the basket release button and lift the basket out of the pan. (Fig. 27)
- Attach the EasyClick handle to the non-stick grill pan (see ‘Placing the EasyClick handle’).
- Place the non-stick grill pan in the pan. (Fig. 28)
- Put the ingredients on the non-stick grill pan.
- Follow steps 6 to 10 of section ‘Airfrying’.
- When finished cooking, to remove ingredients, press the release button and lift the non-stick grill pan out of the Airfryer pan and place on a heat-resistant surface.
Newest Added: HD9238/22 HDRW720/17 SA2925A/37 MG3760/60 HR1965/92
Tags: Philips Airfryers User Manuals, Philips Air, Philips Airfryers Use Manual, Philips Airfryer, Philips TV Manual, Philips Smart Tv User Manual, Philips + HD9721