Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Legal - (English)
- Safety Guide - (English)
User Manual Watch for Samsung SM-R800NZSAGLF
Table of contents
- Getting Started
- About the Galaxy Watch
- Read me first
- Device layout
- Package contents
- Galaxy Watch
- Wireless charging dock
- Charging the battery
- Battery charging tips and precautions
- Power saving mode
- Wearing the Galaxy Watch
- Putting on the Galaxy Watch
- Band tips and precautions
- Replacing the band
- Turning the Galaxy Watch on and off
- Connecting the Galaxy Watch to a mobile device
- Installing the Galaxy Wearable app
- Connecting the Galaxy Watch to a
- Remote connection
- Using the Galaxy Watch without a
- mobile device
- Controlling the screen
- Screen composition
- Turning the screen on and off
- Switching the screen
- Using the bezel
- Quick panel
- Lock screen
About the Galaxy Watch
- The Galaxy Watch is a smartwatch that can analyse your exercise pattern, manage your health and allows you to use a variety of convenient apps for making phone calls and playing music. By rotating the bezel, you can access convenient features quickly and easily. You can also change the watch face to your taste.
- Connect your Galaxy Watch to your mobile device to expand your mobile device experience, or use the Galaxy Watch by itself, without connecting to a mobile device.
Read me first
Please read this manual before using this device to ensure safe and proper use.
- Descriptions are based on the device’s default settings.
- Some content may differ from your device depending on the region, service provider, model specifications, or device’s software.
- Content (high quality content) that requires high CPU and RAM usage will affect the overall performance of the device. Apps related to the content may not work properly depending on the device’s specifications and the environment that it is used in.
- Samsung is not liable for performance issues caused by apps supplied by providers other than Samsung.
- Samsung is not liable for performance issues or incompatibilities caused by edited registry settings or modi
Newest Added: SM-T290NZSABTU RF28HFEDTBC/AA SM-J610FZAIBTU RS22T5201SR/AA SM-A415FZKDEUA
Also, These documents are for others Samsung models: SM-R800, SM-R805F, SM-R810, SM-R815F
Tags: Samsung Galaxy Watch, Samsung Watches, Samsung Electric Air Fryer Oven, Samsung Watch, Samsung Watch SM-R815FZDAXSA, Samsung Air Fryer Oven User Manual, Samsung Qn32q50rafxza Manual