Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Quick start guide - (English)
- User manual - (French)
- User manual - (Spanish)
User manual Soundbar Philips Model HTL2161B/F7
Table Of Contents
- Help and support
- Important safety instructions
- Care for your product
- Care of the environment
- Your SoundBar
- Main unit
- Remote control
- Connect and set up
- Connect to TV
- Connect audio from TV and other devices
- Use your SoundBar
- Adjust the volume
- Choose your sound
- Play audio through Bluetooth
- MP3 player
- USB storage devices
- Auto standby
- Set display brightness
- Apply factory settings
- Update software
- Check software version
- Update software via USB
- Wall mount
- Product specifications
No sound from SoundBar speakers.
• Connect the audio cable from your SoundBar to your TV or other devices. However, you do not need a separate audio connection when the SoundBar and TV are connected through HDMI ARC connection.
• Reset your SoundBar to its factory settings.
• On the remote control, select the correct audio input.
• Make sure that the SoundBar is not muted.
Distorted sound or echo.
• If you play audio from the TV through the SoundBar, make sure that the TV is muted.
Audio and video are not synchronized.
• Press AUDIO SYNC +/- to synchronize the audio with the video.
Error message is displayed on the display panel.
• When "ERROR" is displayed, it indicates that an input audio format is not supported.
• When "USB ERROR" is displayed, it indicates that the connected USB device is not supported.
• When "HDMI ARC" blinks, it indicates that the connected TV is not HDMI ARC compliant or an unsupported audio format is detected.
A device cannot connect with the SoundBar.
• The device does not support the compatible profiles required for the SoundBar.
• You have not enabled the Bluetooth function of the device. See the user manual of the device on how to enable the function.
• The device is not correctly connected. Connect the device correctly.
• The SoundBar is already connected with another Bluetooth device. Disconnect the connected device, then try again.
Quality of audio play from a connected Bluetooth device is poor.
• The Bluetooth reception is poor. Move the device closer to the SoundBar, or remove any obstacle between the device and the SoundBar.
See other models: PET741N/37 PET1030/37 SPA20/00 DVT3500/00 HTL3150B/37