Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- Once your food is cooked, unplug the appliance to clean it - fig. 25. It is recommended to clean your appliance after each use.
- Clean the housing and the inside of the lid with a damp cloth - fig. 32-33. Do not immerse the appliance in water or pour water into it without the inner bowl.
- Remove the condensation collector and clean it thoroughly under water. Place it back in its original position.
- Rinse the sealing gasket. Dry it off thoroughly before placing it back.
- To clean the float valve, remove the lid, then remove the valve gently from the lid, and rinse it under water. Dry it off thoroughly. Take care that the duct is properly cleaned before to place the float valve back in its original position.
- Press on the internal part of the safety valve spring to check that it is not clogged.
- Clean the cooking pot and the accessories. Only the accessories are dishwasher safe. Do not use a scourer to clean the pot as this can damage the non stick coating in the pot.
- Remove the pressure limit valve from the pipe and clean both valve and pipe with water.
- Once dry, take care that duct of the pipe is properly cleaned before to plug the valve back on it.
- Do not immerse the appliance. Always use the cooking pot provided. Do not pour water or food directly into the appliance.
- If you inadvertently immerse your appliance in water or spill water directly on the heating element (when the pot is not in place), take it to your service center for repair.
- Clean your appliance after each use.
- Change the sealing gasket every 2 years.
- This appliance has a grounded plug. Do not attempt to modify the plug in any way.
- A short power-supply cord has been provided to reduce risk resulting from becoming entangled in or tripping over a longer cord.
- If an extension cord is used:
- The marked electrical rating of the extension cord should be compatible with the electrical rating of the appliance.
- The cord must be arrange
Newest Added: FV9965 CY601 FR4068 GV9060 DO826
Tags: Tefal Multi-Cookers User Manuals, Tefal Multi-Cookers Use Manual, Tefal Pressure Cooker, Tefal Delight, Tefal Cooker, Tefal Multicooker Manual, Tefal Smart Chef