Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User's instructions fridge freezer for Haier HRF220TS
- Safety information
- Children and vulnerable people safety
- General safety
- Daily use
- Care and cleaning
- Energy saving
- Environment protection
- Reverse Door
Care and cleaning
- Before maintenance , switch off the appliance and disconnect the mains plug from the mains socket .
- Do not clean the appliance with metal objects .
- Do not use sharp objects to remove frost from the appliance . Use a plastic scraper .
- Regularly examine the drain in the refrigerator for defrosted water. If necessary , clean the drain . If the drain is blocked , water will collect in te bottom of the appliance
- Don't put hot food in the appliance
- Don't pack food close together as this prevents air circulating
- Make sure food don't touch the back of the compartment
- If electricity goes off , don't open the door ( s )
- Don't open the door ( s ) frequently
- Don't keep the door ( s ) open for too long time
- Don't set the thermostat on exceeding cold temperatures
- Some accessaries , such as drawers , can be removed to get larger storage volume and lower energy consumption
- Select a location without direct exposure to sunlight ;
- Select a location with enough space for the refrigerator doors to open easily
- Select a location with level ( or nearly level ) flooring
- Allow sufficient space to install the refrigerator on a flat surface
- Allow clearance to the right , left , back and top when installing. This will help reduce power consumption and keep your energy bills lower .
- The appliance should be installed well away from sources of heat such as radiators , boilers , direct sunlight etc. Ensure that air can circulate freely around the back of the cabinet . To ensure best performance , if the appliance is positioned below an overhanging wall unit , the minimum distance between the top of the cabi net and the wall unit must be at least 50 mm . Ideally , however , the appliance should not be positioned below overhanging wall units . Accurate leveling is ensured by one or more adjustable feet at the base of the cabinet
- Warning ! It must be possible to disconnect the appliance from the mains power supply : the plug mus ! therefore be easily accessible after installation
See other models: HRF220TW HRF360TS HRF360TW HBM340SA1 HRF454TW
Also, These documents are for others Haier models: HRF220TW, HRF220TW-LH, HRF220TS-LH