Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
User Manual Guide Frost-Free Refrigerator Haier HA10TG21SW
Table of contents
- Refrigerator safety
- Proper Disposal of Your Old Refrigerated Appliance
- Parts and features
- Installation requirements
- Location Requirements
- Connecting Electricity
- Installation instructions
- Unpacking Refrigerator
- Leveling Refrigerator
- Proper Air Circulation
- Door Alignment
- Reverse Door Swing
- Refrigerator use
- Adjustable Temperature Dial
- Refrigerator Section Interior Light
- Frost-Free Refrigerator-Freezer
- Refrigerator Interior Shelves
- Crispers and Crisper Cover
- Removing or Replacing the Crisper Cover
- Refrigerator Care
- Interior Cleaning
- Exterior Cleaning
- LED Lighting Replacement
- Power Interruptions
- Normal Operating Sounds
- Limited warranty
- Record keeping
To reduce the risk of injury when using your refrigerator, follow these basic safety precautions.
- Do not clean refrigerator with warm water when it is cold. Components may break if exposed to sudden temperature changes or impact, such as bumping or dropping.
- Keep fingers out of the “pinch point” areas; clearances between the lid and cabinet are necessarily small. Be careful closing doors when children are in the area.
- Do not touch the cold surfaces in the refrigerator compartment when hands are damp or wet, skin may stick to these extremely cold surfaces.
- Do not refreeze frozen foods which have thawed completely.
Interior Cleaning: Prepare a cleaning solution of 3-4 tablespoons of baking soda mixed with warm water. Use a sponge or soft cloth, dampened with the cleaning solution, to wipe the inside of your refrigerator. Do not use harsh chemicals, ammonia, chlorine bleach, concentrated detergent, solvents, abrasives or metal scouring pads to clean your refrigerator, inside or out. They can damage and/or discolor the refrigerator finish.
Exterior Cleaning: Use a clean, soft, lightly dampened cloth with kitchen appliance wax or a mild detergent to clean the exterior of the refrigerator. Use a clean, soft, lightly dampened cloth with warm soapy water to clean the handles and trim. Use a clean, soft towel to dry. For stainless steel models, use a dry cloth and stainless steel polish. Door gaskets should be cleaned every three months following the instructions for interior cleaning. Clean gaskets will maintain a better seal than dirty gaskets. Lightly apply petroleum jelly to the hinge side of the gaskets to keep the gasket pliable and assure a good seal. Never use a dirty cloth to clean the exterior of the refrigerator. Dirty cloths may leave residue on the refrigerator that can damage the finish. Also, avoid the use of harsh chemicals, ammonia, chlorine bleach, concentrated detergent, solvents, abrasives or metal scouring pads to clean the outside of the refrigerator.
Newest Added: HTWR08XCR HWR06XCR HLP141E HC32TW10SB HLPW028BXW
Also, These documents are for others Haier models: HA10TG21SB, HA10TG21SS, HA12TG21SW, HA12TG21SB, HA12TG21SS
Tags: Haier Refrigeration User Manuals, Haier Frudge Freezer Manual, Haier Refrigerator, Haier HA10TG21SW, Haier Oven, Haier Refrigeration Use Manual, Haier Parts Manual