Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French)
User manual Television for Sony XBR-65X950G
Table of contents
- IMPORTANT NOTICE
- Safety Information
- Parts and Controls
- Controls and Indicators
- Using Remote Control
- Remote Control Parts Description
- Connection Diagram
- Installing the TV to the Wall
- Detaching the Table-Top Stand from
- Installing the TV against a wall or
- enclosed area
- Troubles and Solutions
Installing the TV to the Wall
- This TV’s instruction manual only provides the steps to prepare the TV for Wall-Mount installation before it is installed on the wall.
- Your TV can be mounted to a wall using a suitable Wall-Mount Bracket (not supplied). If the Table-Top Stand is attached to the TV, the TV may require detaching the Table-Top Stand; see page 13 (Detaching the Table-Top Stand from the TV).
- Prepare the TV for the Wall-Mount Bracket before making cable connections.
General troubleshooting for issues like: black screen, no sound, frozen picture, TV does not respond, or network is lost, do the following steps.
- Restart your TV by pressing the power button on the remote control until a message appears. The TV will restart. If the TV does not recover, try unplugging the AC power cord. Then press the power button on the TV and wait for two minutes, and plug in the AC power cord.
- Refer to the Help menu by pressing HELP on the remote control.
- Connect your TV to the Internet and perform a software update. Sony recommends you to keep your TV software updated. Software updates provide new features and performance improvements.
- Visit Sony support website (information provided on the front cover of this manual).
- Perform the factory data reset. Refer to "How to reset the TV to factory settings”.
When the illumination LED is flashing in red.
- Count how many times it flashes (interval time is three seconds).
- Reboot the TV by disconnecting the AC power cord from the TV until the illumination LED stopped flashing in red, then turn on the TV.
- If the problem persists, disco
Newest Added: XBR-43X800E XBR-85X850F XBR-55X800E XBR-65A8G XBR-65X900E
Also, These documents are for others Sony models: XBR-85X950G, 75X950G, 65X950G, 55X950G
Tags: Sony X950g, Sony X950G 4K, Sony 4k Tv, Sony Xbr 55x950g, Sony 4K Smart Tv, Sony Bravia, Sony XBR55X950G 4K HDR UHD