Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- e-manual - (English)
User manual Television for Samsung QA55Q60TAWXXY
Table of contents
- TV Installation
- Mounting the TV on a wall
- Providing proper ventilation for your TV
- Safety Precaution: Securing the TV to the wall to
- prevent falling
- The Samsung Smart Remote
- About the Buttons on the Samsung Smart Remote
- Pairing the TV to the Samsung Smart Remote
- Installing batteries into the Samsung Smart Remote
- Running the Initial Setup
- Using the TV Controller
- Connecting to a Network
- Network Connection - Wireless
- Network Connection - Wired
- Mobile Network
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- What is Remote Support?
- Eco Sensor and screen brightness
- Caring for the TV
- Specifications and Other Information
- Environmental Considerations
- Decreasing power consumption
- Never place a television set in an unstable location. The television set may fall, causing serious personal injury or death. Many injuries, particularly to children, can be avoided by taking simple precautions such as:
- Always use cabinets or stands or mounting methods recommended by the manufacturer of the television set.
- Always use furniture that can safely support the television set.
- Always ensure the television set is not overhanging the edge of the supporting furniture.
- Always educate children about the dangers of climbing on furniture to reach the television set or its controls.
- Always route cords and cables connected to your television so they cannot be tripped over, pulled or grabbed.
- Never place a television set in an unstable location.
- Never place the television set on tall furniture (for example, cupboards or bookcases) without anchoring both the furniture and the television set to a suitable support.
- Never place the television set on cloth or other materials that may be located between the television set and supporting furniture.
- Never place items that might tempt children to climb, such as toys and remote controls, on the top of the television or furniture on which the television is placed. If the existing television set is
Newest Added: RS22T5561SG/AA QA75Q70TAWXXY QA55LS03TAWXXY UA75TU8000WXXY QA65LS03TAWXXY
Also, These documents are for others Samsung models: Q80T, Q70T, Q60T
Tags: Samsung 75” Qled 4 K, Samsung Q60t, Samsung Q70t, SAMSUNG Q80T, Samsung Qled 60, Samsung Q80T Smart Tv, Samsung 55'' Q80T