Table of contents
- Before Reading This User Manual
- Features of your new TV
- Warning! Important Safety Instructions
- What's in the Box?
- Assembling the TV
- Attaching the TV to the Stand
- Mounting the TV on a wall
- Providing proper ventilation for your TV
- Safety Precaution: Securing the TV to the wall
- to prevent falling
- The TV Control Stick
- Using the TV Controller
- The Remote Control
- About the Buttons on the Remote Control
- The Samsung Smart Remote
- About the Buttons on the
- Samsung Smart Remote
- Installing batteries into the
- Samsung Smart Remote
- Performing the initial setup
- Initial setup
- Connecting devices to your TV
- Connecting to the Internet
- Selecting Connected Devices
- Changing the input signal
- Editing external devices
- Using additional functions
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- What is Remote Support?
- Eco Sensor and screen brightness
- Caring for the TV
- Specifications and Other Information
- Environmental Considerations
- Decreasing power consumption
- Warranty Card
- WARRANTY CONDITIONS
Installing batteries into the remote control (Battery size: AAA)
- Match the polarities of the batteries to the symbols on the battery compartment.
- The colour and shape of the remote may vary depending on the model.
- Use the remote control within 7 m of the TV.
- Bright lights may affect the performance of the remote control. Avoid using the remote control near special fluorescent lights or neon signs.
- Alkaline batteries are recommended for longer battery life.
- Gently pull on the battery cover's notch and then remove the cover completely once it comes loose.
- Insert 2 AAA alkaline batteries, making sure to align the positive and negative polarities correctly.
- Place the battery cover on the remote control and insert the cover into the remote control.
- Slide the battery cover in the order shown above so that the cover is completely attached to the remote control.
Providing proper ventilation for your TV
- When you install your TV, maintain a distance of at least 10 cm between the TV and
Newest Added: RZ32M7120WW/EU RB36R8899SR/EU QE65Q90RATXXU QE75Q70RATXXU QE75Q950RBTXXU
Also, These documents are for others Samsung models: Q85T, Q80T, Q67T, Q65T, Q64T, Q60T, Q77T, Q75T, Q74T, Q70T
Tags: Samsung Qled 60, Samsung Q80T Smart Tv, Samsung 55'' Q80T, Samsung Q80 T, Samsung Qled 4k Q70t, Samsung 65” Q60T Qled Smart 4K, Samsung 65” Q60T QLED Smart 4 K