Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
Table of Contents
- Important Safety Instructions
- Installation Requirements
- Electrical Requirements
- Venting Requirements
- Venting Methods
- Tools and Parts
- Dimensions and Clearances
- Prepare Location
- Vent Cover Bracket Installation
- Installing the Range Hood
- Connect Vent System
- Electrical Connection
- Install Duct Covers
- Complete Installation
- Range Hood Use
- Range Hood Description
- Range Hood Controls
- Connectivity Cooktop / Hood Range
Important Safety Instructions
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK, OR INJURY TO PERSONS, OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING PRECAUTIONS:
- Use this unit only in the manner intended by the manufacturer. If you have questions, contact the manufacturer.
- Before servicing or cleaning the unit, switch the power off at the service panel and lock the service panel to prevent power from being switched on accidentally. If the service panel cannot be locked, securely fasten a prominent warning device, such as a tag to the service panel.
- Installation work and electrical wiring must be done by qualified person(s) in accordance with all applicable codes and standards, including fire-rated construction.
- Sufficient air is needed for proper combustion and exhausting of gases through the flue (chimney) of fuel burning equipment to prevent backdrafting. Follow the heating equipment manufacturer’s guideline and safety standards such as those published by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), the American Society for Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), and the local code authorities.
- When cutting or drilling into the wall or ceiling; do not damage electrical wiring and other hidden utilities.
- Ducted fans must always be vented outdoors.
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF INJURY TO PERSONS IN THE EVENT OF A RANGE TOP GREASE FIRE, OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING PRECAUTIONS:
- SMOTHER FLAMES with a close fitting lid, cookie sheet, or metal tray, then turn off the burner. BE CAREFUL TO PREVENT BURNS.
- If the flames do not go out
Newest Added: NK36K7000WS/A2 SEK-2000/ZA SM-N960UZPFUSC MU-PT500B/AM SM-G970UZKESPR
Also, These documents are for others Samsung models: NK30K7000WS/A2, NK36K7000WS/A2, NK36K7000WG/A2
Tags: Samsung Hoods User Manuals, Samsung Hoods Use Manual, Samsung Ww22k6800aw/a2, Samsung Washer WW22K6800AW/A2, Samsung Dv45h6300, Samsung Gas Dryer Dv45h6300, Samsung Un50m5300afxza Manual