Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
Table Of Contents
- Getting started
- About this manual
- Turning the computer on
- and off
- Unlocking the screen
- SIM or USIM card
- SIM card) tray (LTE models only)
- Cellular data (LTE models only)
- Fingerprint recognition
- Memory card slot
- External display
- Wireless LAN
- Using applications
- Samsung Settings
- Samsung Security
- Samsung Update
- Online Support (S Service)
- Samsung PC Cleaner
- Screen Recorder
- Quick Search
- Samsung Flow
- Samsung Studio Plus
- Samsung Voice Note
- Samsung Gallery
Using the Battery Calibration Function
When charging/discharging the battery repeatedly for a short time only, the battery usage time may be reduced by the difference between the actual battery charge and the remaining charge display.
You can make the actual battery charge and the remaining charge display the same by discharging the battery completely using the Battery Calibration function, and then recharging it again.
- Turn off the computer and then disconnect the AC power adapter.
- Turn the computer back on, and press the F2 key to enter the Setup screen.
- Select Advanced → Smart Battery Calibration.
- The Battery Calibration function is activated and the battery is forcefully discharged. To stop the operation, press the Esc key. This operation requires 3–5 hours depending on the battery capacity and the remaining battery charge.
Battery usage time
- Batteries are replaceable items and over time the battery’s capacity to hold a charge and its power level is reduced. If a battery can only hold its charge for half of the time that it could when new, it is recommended to purchase a new, replacement battery.
Checking battery life instruction messages
- When the battery has expired, an instruction message may appear on the screen. To prevent the computer from losing data and to use the computer safely, follow the on-screen instructions.
When battery expiration is imminent
- Batteries are consumable par
Newest Added: NP950XDB-KA1US NP930XDB-KD1US NP950XDB-KA2US NP930XDB-KD2US NP950QDB-KA1US
Tags: Samsung QN55QN90AAFXZA, Samsung Q60a, Samsung Ne63a6511ss/aa, Samsung 50" Class Q60A Series QLED 4K, Samsung Qn90a 50”, Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 15", Samsung Computing User Manuals