Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English, Spanish)
- Warranty Guide - (English)
Table of contents
- Safe Operation Practices
- Service and Maintenance
- Off-Season Storage
- Warranty Statement
Safety Interlock Switches
This tractor is equipped with a safety interlock system for the protection of the operator. If the interlock system should ever malfunction, do not operate tractor. Contact your authorized service dealer.
- The safety interlock system prevents the engine from cranking or starting unless the parking brake is engaged, and the PTO is in the DISENGAGED (OFF) position.
- The engine will automatically shut off if the operator leaves the seat before engaging the parking brake.
- The PTO clutch will automatically shut off if the operator leaves the tractor’s seat with the PTO in the ENGAGED (ON) position, regardless of whether the parking brake is engaged
- With the ignition key in the NORMAL MOWING position, the PTO clutch will automatically shut off if the PTO is moved into the ENGAGED (ON) position with the drive pedal in position for reverse travel.
Cleaning the Tractor
Your tractor should be cleaned after each use and under certain conditions, i.e. dry conditions and/or mulching situations, additional cleaning may be necessary.
One of the best ways to keep your tractor running efficiently and to reduce fire risk is to regularly remove debris buildup from the tractor. Follow the recommendations below and contact your authorized dealer with any questions.
- Allow the machine to cool in an open area before cleaning.
- Do not use water on any part of the tractor except the underside of the cutting deck. Doing so can cause damage to the tractor’s spindle bearings, electrical system and engine, leading to premature failures. The use of compressed air and/or leaf blower will help keep the tractor clean.
- Clean under the hood. Exhaust manifold, around fuses, all wiring and harnesses, muffler pipe, muffler shield, engine intake screens and cooling fins, etc.
Storing the Tractor
- Allow the machine to cool in an open area before storing.
- Do not park the tractor near any flammable materials (wood, cloth or chemicals) or any open flames or other potential source of ignition (furnace, water heater or any other type of heater).
- Remove all combustible materials from the tractor before storing. Empty cargo boxes, grass catchers or containers.
- Always shut off fuel flow when storing or transporting if tractor is equipped with a fuel shutoff.
- Check the fuel system (lines, tank, cap and fittings) frequently for cracks or leaks. Repair and clean as necessary.
Newest Added: CMXGRAM1130047 CMXGRAM1130035 CMXGRAM1130045 CMXGRAM1130036 CMXGRAM1130043
Series: T200, T300
Also, These documents are for others Craftsman models: CMXGRAM1130043, CMXGRAM113004, CMXGRAM1130045, CMXGRAM1130047, CMXGRAM7821291
Tags: Craftsman Cmxgram1130036, Craftsman CMXGRAM1130044, Craftsman T240, Craftsman T240 Parts Manual, Craftsman M100, Craftsman V60 Mower, Craftsman T240 Lawn Tractor