Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Warranty Guide - (English)
- CA Prop 65 - (English)
Lawn Mower User Manual Craftsman CMXGRAM1130040
Table Of Contenst
- Safe Operation Practices
- Service and Maintenance
- Off-Season Storage
- Warranty Statement
Tragic accidents can occur if the operator is not alert to the presence of children. Children are often attracted to the machine and the mowing activity. They do not understand the dangers. Never assume that children will remain where you last saw them.
- Keep children out of the mowing area and in watchful care of a responsible adult other than the operator.
- Be alert and turn machine off if a child enters the area.
- Before and while backing, look behind and down for small children.
- Never carry children, even with the blade(s) shut off. They may fall off and be seriously injured or interfere with safe machine operation.
- Use extreme care when approaching blind corners, doorways, shrubs, trees or other objects that may block your vision of a child who may run into the machine.
- To avoid back-over accidents, always disengage the cutting blade(s) before shifting into Reverse. If equipped, the “Reverse Caution Mode” (blades operate while machine rides in reverse) should not be used when children or others are around.
- Keep children away from hot or running engines. They can suffer burns from a hot muffler.
- Remove key when machine is unattended to prevent unauthorized operation.
- Never allow children under 14 years of age to operate this machine. Children 14 and over should read and understand the instructions and safe operation practices in this manual and on the machine and should be trained and supervised by an adult.
- Tow only with a machine that has a hitch designed for towing. Do not attach towed equipment except at the hitch point.
- Follow the manufacturers recommendation for weight limits for towed equipment and towing on slopes.
- Never allow children or others in or on towed equipment.
- On slopes, the weight of the towed equipment may cause loss of traction and loss of control.
Newest Added: CMXGRAM1130049 CMXGNAM1130051 CMXGRAM1130037 CMXGRAM1130044 CMXGRAM1130047
Also, These documents are for others Craftsman models: CMXGRAM1130035, CMXGRAM1222292, CMXGRAM7368327
Tags: Craftsman Cmxgmam1125503, Craftsman 3300 Generator, Craftsman 1125503, Craftsman CMXGRAM1130044, Craftsman 3300i Generator, Craftsman Lawn Mower, Craftsman Generator