Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User Manual Fridge Freezer Haier HRF220TS3
- Do not put hot on the plastic parts in the appliance .
- Do not place food products directly against the rear wall .
- Frozen food must not be re - frozen once it has been thawed out
- Store pre - packed frozen food in accordance with the frozen food manufacture's instructions . "
- Appliance's manufactures storage recommendations should be strictly adhered to . Refer to relevant instructions .
- Do not place carbonated of fizzy drinks in the freezer compartment as it creates pressure on the container , which may cause it to explode , resulting in damage to the appliance . "
- ce lollies can cause frost burns if consumed straight from the appliance . "
- The supply cord is damaged it must be replaced by the manufacturer , service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard
- Do not replace the LED lamp yourself , it must only be replaced by either the manufacturer or the authorised service agent .
Care and cleaning
- Before maintenance , switch off the appliance and disconnect the mains plug from the mains socket .
- Do not clean the appliance with metal objects
- Do not use sharp objects to remove frost from the appliance . Use a plastic scraper .
- Regularly examine the drain in the refrigerator for defrosted water . If necessary , clean the drain . If the drain is blocked , water will collect in te bottom of the appliance .
Any electrical work required to do the servicing of the appliance should be carried out by a qualified electrician or competent person
This product must be serviced by an authorized Service Center , and only genuine spare parts must be used
- Don't put hot food in the appliance
- Don't pack food close together as this prevents air circulating
- Make sure food don't touch the back of the compartment ( s )
- If electricity goes off , don't open the door ( s )
- Don't open the door ( s ) frequently
- Don't keep the door ( s ) open for too long time
- Don't set the thermostat on exceeding cold temperatures
- Some accessaries , such as drawers , can be removed to get larger storage volume and lower energy consumption
For hygienic reasons the appliance interior , including interior accessories , should be cleaned regularly .
Important ! Ethereal oils and organic solvents can attack plastic parts , e.g. lemon juice or the juice form orange peel , butyric acid , cleanser that contain acetic acid
- Do not allow such substances to come into contact the appliance parts
- Do not use any abrasive cleaners
- Remove the food from the freezer . Store them in a cool place , well covered
- Switch the appliance off and remove the plug from the mains , or switch off or turn out the circuit breaker of fuse
- Clean the appliance and the interior accessories with a cloth and lukewarm water . After cleaning wipe with fresh water and rub dry
- After everything is dry place appliance back into service .
Appliance does not work
- Insert mains plug
- Check fuse , replace if necessary
- Mains malfunctions are to be corrected by an electrician
Appliance freezes or cools too much
- Turn the temperature regulator to a warmer setting temporarily
The food is not frozen enough
- Please look in the initial Temperature Setting section .
- Open the door only as long as necessary
- Turn the temperature regulation to a colder setting temporarily
- Please look in the installation location section
Heavy build up of frost on the door seal
- Carefully warm the leaking sections of the door seal with a hair dryer ( on a cool setting ) . At the same time shape the warmed door seal by hand such that it sits correctly
- Re - adjust the feet
- Move the appliance slightly
- If necessary , carefully bend the component out of the way .
Newest Added: HWF85DW1HDC80E1 HFH60RSX1 HWF10BW1 HRF520FHC HRZ130
Tags: Haier Bottom Mount Fridge HRF520BS, Haier Refrigeration User Manuals, Haier Hlc1700axw, Haier Portable Ac, Haier Refrigerator Freezer, Haier Refrigeration Use Manual, Haier 2 In 1 Washer Dryer Manual