Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
OWNER’S GUIDE Speakers for JBL Studio L820
- SPEAKER PLACEMENT
- SPEAKER CONNECTIONS
- SPEAKER SETUP
- Speakers and electronics have corresponding (+) and (–) terminals. It is important to connect both speakers identically: (+) on the speaker to (+) on the amplifier and (–) on the speaker to (–) on the amplifier. Wiring “out of phase” results in thin sound, weak bass and poor imaging.
- To use the binding-post speaker terminals, unscrew the colored collar until the pass-through hole in the center post is visible. Insert the bare end of the wire through this hole; then screw the collar down until the connection is tight.
- The hole in the center of each collar is intended for use with banana-type connectors. To comply with European CE certification, these holes are blocked with plastic inserts at the point of manufacture. To use banana-type connectors requires the removal of the inserts. Do not remove these inserts if you are using the product in an area covered by the European CE certification.
- The bi-wire connection method requires one amplifier and two sets of speaker wires. By removing the shorting bars, connections may be made to the individual network sections using four conductors, one for each of the four terminals.
- For single-wire connection, leave the shorting bars in place and connect only a single set of speaker wires (two conductors) to the two upper terminals.
Important Safety Notes
- Proper selection of mounting hardware and installation of the wall brackets are the responsibility of the customer.
- This product is not intended for ceiling mounting.
Two Number 8 round-head or pan-head screws should be used for each loudspeaker. The screw head should be between 5/16 inch (8mm) and 1/4 inch (6.3mm) in diameter, and the screw should be at least 2 inches (50mm) in length.
When installing screws in any wall, it is always preferable to screw them i
Newest Added: CHARGE 4 JR POP PARTYBOX 100 QUANTUM 600 TUNE 660NC
Series: STUDIO L
Also, These documents are for others JBL models: L810, L820, L830, L880, L890, LC1, LC2
Tags: Jbl 660nc, Jbl 4 Charge, JBL Tune 660, Jbl Charge 4, Jbl Charge 6, Jbl Tune 660nc Manual, Jbl Charge 4 Manual