Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
User manual Double Burner for Cuisinart CB-60P1
Table of contents
- Important Safeguards
- Ground Instructions
- Parts and Features
- Operating Instructions
- Cleaning and Maintenance
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Reasonable care will ensure many years of service from your unit. Avoid dropping items on the burner rings and solid burners.
- Turn temperature control dial(s) to the OFF position.
- Always unplug unit from electrical outlet and allow to cool before cleaning.
- Never immerse unit in water or other liquids.
- For easy cleaning, the burners are sealed. Do not attempt to separate burners from the unit.
- Use a damp, soft cloth or sponge to clean the surface of the solid burners, burner rings, nonskid feet and housing unit. Never use harsh abrasives or steel wool pads on any part of the burner as they may scratch the surface or damage the unit.
- Thoroughly dry burners and burner rings.
- There are no user serviceable parts.
Any servicing other than cleaning should be performed by an authorized service center.
- Before the cast-iron burner is used for the first time, it should be heated up at maximum setting for approximately 4 minutes without a pot. This will burn off any residue on the burner plates.
- The cast-iron burner may smoke the first time it is used — this is normal, and the smoke will burn off within a few minutes.
- Do not leave the unit on without any pots/pans on the solid burners after the initial burn-off process.
- Do not use as a portable heater.
- Make sure the power-supply cord does not touch hot elements or cooking utensils.
- For daily cooking, wipe excess water/ condensation off pots, lids and utensils prior to use.
- Make sure that hot pots or pans do not touch the housing; this could damage the housing’s finish.
- The larger burners are rated at 1300 watts. The smaller burner is rated at 500 watts. Use the larger burner for fast and high-heat cooking, and use the smaller burner for simmering or warming.
Before plugging in your cast-iron burner, chec
Newest Added: Set HM-8GRP1 CWC-3000CU CDST1-S4B CDP01-S4WL
Also, These documents are for others Cuisinart models: CB-60, CB-30