Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Energy Guide - (English)
User manual Television for Samsung QN55QN90AAFXZA
Table of contents
- Mounting the TV on a wall
- Providing proper ventilation for your TV
- Safety Precaution: Securing the TV to the wall to
- prevent falling
- The Samsung Smart Remote
- About the Buttons on the Samsung Smart Remote
- Pairing the TV to the Samsung Smart Remote
- Installing batteries into the Samsung Smart Remote
- Running the Initial Setup
- Using the TV Controller
- Connecting to a Network
- Network Connection - Wireless
- Network Connection - Wired
- Mobile Network
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- What is Remote Support?
- Eco Sensor and screen brightness
- Caring for the TV
- Specifications and Other Information
- Environmental Considerations
- Decreasing power consumption
Setting the sound sensor
- You can turn on or off the sound sensor by using its button at the bottom of the TV.
- With the TV on, you can push the button to the left (or backward) to turn on the sound sensor or to the right (or forward) to turn off it.
- See the pop-up window on the TV to check whether the sound sensor is turned on or off.
- The position and shape of the sound sensor may differ depending on the model.
- During analysis using data from the sound sensor, the data is not saved.
Connection notes for computers
- For the resolutions supported by the TV, refer to "Read Before Connecting a Computer (Supported Resolutions)."
- If you want to connect your PC and TV wirelessly, both of them must be connected to each other on the same network.
- When sharing content with other network-based devices, such as those in an IP (Internet Protocol) storage system, sharing may not be supported due to the network’s configuration, quality, or functionality, for example, if the network has an NAS (Network-Attached Storage) device.
Connection notes for mobile devices
- To use the Smart View function, the mobile device must support a mirroring function, such as Screen Mirroring or Smart View. To check whether your mobile device supports the mirroring function, refer t
Newest Added: SM-T860NZNLXAR QN75Q70AAFXZA QN65Q70AAFXZA QN85Q80AAFXZA QN75Q80AAFXZA
Tags: Samsung QN55QN90AAFXZA, Samsung Qa65q800tawxxy, Samsung Dryer Model Dve52m8650v/a3, Samsung Model Dve52m8650v/a3 Dryer, Samsung Dryer Dve52m8650v/a3, Samsung Q800T 75" QLED Ultra HD 8K Smart TV, Samsung Dve52m8650v Manual