Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Other Content - (English)
- Specification Sheet - (English)
- Warranty - (English)
User Guide KitchenAid KSM75WH Stand Mixers
Table of contents
- Hassle-Free Replacement Warranty
- Inside Front Cover
- Product Registration Card
- Inside Front Cover
- Stand Mixer Safety
- Important Safeguards
- For the United States and District of Columbia
- For Puerto Rico
- Arranging for Service after the Warranty Expires
- Arranging for Service Outside the United States and Puerto Rico
- Ordering Accessories and Replacement Parts
- Electrical Requirements
- Troubleshooting Problems
- ABOUT YOUR MIXER
- Bowl-Lift Models
- Assembling Your Bowl-Lift Mixer
- Tilt-Head Models
- Assembling Your Tilt-Head Mixer
- Using Your KitchenAid® Attachments
- Your KitchenAid® stand mixer will mix faster and more thoroughly than most other electric mixers.
- Therefore, the mixing time in most recipes must be adjusted to avoid overbeating.
- With cakes, for example, beating time may be half as long as with other mixers.
- The bowl and beater are designed to provide thorough mixing without frequent scraping. Scraping the bowl once or twice during mixing is usually sufficient.
- Turn stand mixer off before scraping. The stand mixer may warm up during use.
- Under heavy loads with extended mixing time, you may not be able to comfortably touch the top of the stand mixer. This is normal.
Care and Cleaning
- Bowl, white flat beater and white dough hook may be washed in an automatic dishwasher.
- Or, clean them thoroughly in hot sudsy water and rinse completely before drying. Wire whip, burnished dough hook and burnished flat beater should be hand washed and dried immediately
- Do not wash wire whip, burnished dough hook and burnished flat beater in a dishwasher. Do not store beaters on shaft
- Stand mixer before cleaning. Wipe stand mixer with a soft, damp cloth. Do not use household/ commercial cleaners.
- Do not immerse in water. Wipe off beater shaft frequently, removing any residue that may accumulate.
- Unplug stand mixer.
- Lift motor head.
- Turn screw (A) slightly counterclockwise (left) to raise flat beater or clockwise (right) to lower flat beater.
- Make adjustment with flat beater, so it just clears surface of bowl. If you overadjust the screw, the bowl lock lever may not lock into place.
Newest Added: 740-0781 WTW5500BW MVWP475EW KGSSA JMC2430WR
Tags: KitchenAid Stand Mixers User Manuals, KitchenAid Stand Mixers Use Manual, Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer