Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Dutch - Holland, Italian, Macedonian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Turkish)
Before beginning installation:
- Check that the product purchased is of a suitable size for the chosen installation area.
- Remove the charcoal (*) filter/s if supplied (see also relative paragraph). This/these is/are to be mounted only if you want lo use the hood in the filtering version.
- Check (for transport reasons) that there is no other supplied material inside the hood (e.g. packets with screws (*), guarantees (*), etc.), eventually removing them and keeping them.
- The minimum distance between the supporting surface for the cooking equipment on the hob and the lowest part of the range hood must be not less than 50cm from electric cookers and 65cm from gas or mixed cookers.
- If the instructions for installation for the gas hob specify a greater distance, this must be adhered to.
- The mains power supply must correspond to the rating indicated on the plate situated inside the hood. If provided with a plug connect the hood to a socket in compliance with current regulations and positioned in an accessible area, after installation. If it not fitted with a plug (direct mains connection) or if the plug is not located in an accessible area, after installation, apply a double pole switch in accordance with standards which assures the complete disconnection of the mains under conditions relating to over- current category III, in accordance with installation instructions.
NON-washable activated charcoal filter
- The saturation of the charcoal filter occurs after more or less prolonged use, depending on the type of cooking and the regularity of cleaning of the grease filter.
- In any case it is necessary to replace the cartridge at least every four months.
- The charcoal filter may NOT be washed or regenerated.
- The hood is equipped with a lighting system based on LED technology.
- The LEDs guarantee an optimum lighting, a duration up to 10 times as long as the traditional lamps and allow to save 90% electrical ene
Newest Added: NK24M5060SS/UR RS64R5302B4/EG NZ64M3NM1BB/UR NZ64R3747RK/UR BRR19M011WW/EG
Also, These documents are for others Samsung models: NK36M5070BS, NK36M5070BM, NK36M5070BG, NK36M5060SS, NK24M5070BS, NK24M5070BM, NK24M5070BG, NK24M5060SS
Tags: Samsung RS64R5302B4, Neo Qled Samsung 65 90 A, Samsung RB36R8839SR, Samsung Hoods User Manuals, Samsung Hoods Use Manual, Samsung RB36R8839SR Fridge Freezer, Samsung RS67A8810S9